Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Confirmed: Final Fantasy XV releases November 29th

Good on you Square. Don't cave to the fanboys and release an unfinished product. Release it when you feel it's ready. We've been anticipating a true FF since 12 so I'm for one really anxious and excited no matter.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

Not gonna lie...I'm gutted. I was so ready for this next month

Why even announce a release date in the first place? Just finish the game first and then say "hey guys, we are done so see you in a month or so."

All I can do is laugh at this point.

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm happy with this decision, and I respect the way it was delivered. I'm tired of games being rushed out in an incomplete state, requiring gigabytes of additional downloads before they're even playable. I'd much rather wait a couple of extra months to receive a product the creators are personally happy with.

Imagine if MGSV had another two months - it might even have been finished or something, instead of being released with glaring omissions.

Sure, a couple of extra months will feel like quite a delay for FFXV. It seems to be for genuinely good reasons, though, and not because they're taking the Duke Nuken Forever route of desperately trying to polish an unmitigated turd into something they can convince normal people to buy.

There's plenty of gaming to look forward to between now and the end of November, anyway. I'm personally hanging out for The Last Guardian, Gravity Rush 2 and the remaster of Skyrim. I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm sure not going to be bored waiting the extra time for FFXV to drop.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

After reading over the rage regarding No Man's Sky being incomplete, I am delighted SE are taking the time to delay their product so they can ensure more is polished up!
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Ugh, those black lines underneath Tabata's eyes. The man needs a massive hug and a massive holiday.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I'm sure it will be fine when it finally gets released.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum