Thread: Rom hacks

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Default Rom hacks

Has anyone played any Rom hacks?

i havent really but i want to try one so i started one called"Dark Rising"

Well... it has an Arceus... and Starly's cry is Bellsprouts (its a Firred hack so the Gen IV/V pokemon have gen1-3 cries. except Arceus so far)

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I am a big huge fan of AshGray, having enjoyed the ol' anime. It goes halfway through Season 2 and includes the first two movies which is ace.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I'm playing Blaze Black 2 right now. Makes every pokemon catchable in game so no need for trading or events, increased difficulty, and changes pokemon moves. I'm not sure if I keep on getting an outdated version, but some of the move changes I'm not getting like how tyrogue was supposed to learn Rock Smash at level 12 and Drowzee Dream Eater at 13. Those two annoy me a lot, especially Drowzee since I always want mine to know Dream Eater and don't like to have to wait until post game just to learn it via TM.

If any of you know which version I can get that has all the changes in it as stated in the attack & level up changes pdf let me know.

I haven't played many ROM hacks for the games, but I did play through Pokemon Insurgence a while ago and was quite pleased with it. The game has new mega evolutions, delta pokemon (which Nintendo are officially bringing into the video games this gen as Aloha forms), internet connectivity, friend safari's, challenge modes, items that replace HMs, and a good bit more. They also went for a more 'mature' story, which some will probably appreciate, though I was largely indifferent to it. Enjoyable game; probably worth checking out for any pokefan on a PC.

Blog Entries

i played one called "chaos black" and it had some made up pokemon in it. also the starters where made up

DJ pon-3
    (Vinyl scratch)