Thread: Scariest or creepiest thing in FF

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Default Scariest or creepiest thing in FF

f is home to some of the most creepiest things in history... today for 2 months early. We will see what it holds.

dw ill show the scariest thing. So everything else wont make you trout yourself

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Playing Chrono Trigger after VI and in a carnival game hearing Kefka's laugh... You went on pure high alert ready to rumble mode only to pick which one is Vicks, and which is Wedge.

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

In V there's this mob whose face is ripped off.

Those dragons that jump out through the wall at Zidane in Mt. Gulg in FFIX are the first things that come to mind here.

V- Exdeath's castle. Just, what is breathing on those walls ?

Demons ? People Ex- Death has past defeated, and their bodies are stuck there forever as Ex- Death's personal prize ? I don't wanna know.

VI- Kefka himself, alone. Kefka is a true example of a dangerous, unpredictable psychopath, who doesn't care about others and finds pleasure and laughs with glee over poisoning the innocent people of Doma, and playing with Terra like his own personal puppet. But you think that he's just a evil clown, second in command to the Emperor right ? Nothing to take too seriously ?

Nope.

VII-
    Jenova's murdering spree in the Shrina Bldg. Cloud just wakes up, to find his prison cell somehow open. Who could have set him free ? All of Avalanche is in prison, locked away, next to him. Cloud then sees a dead Shrina guard, and blood everywhere. Following Nanaki, Cloud and the player soon quickly learns that everybody on the floor that Cloud was on is dead, wiped out by Jenova's awakening. The music during this part doesn't help, and sends a good job of sending chills down the player's spine.

VIII- Adel's message on the TV screen in Timber. Playing throughout FF VIII the first time around, you think nothing of the large TV, why would you ? And then you play throughout the game and learn about space, and Adel, who's trapped in space.

And then you read what's being said on the TV screen.

Last edited by maybee; 09-02-2016 at 11:48 AM.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

That last one is interesting. But I cant read it very well. What does it say?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Galuf View Post
    That last one is interesting. But I cant read it very well. What does it say?
    "I'm alive"
    "Bring me back there"
    "I'll never let you forget me"

One of the creepiest enemies is the Ying Yang thing from the basement in Nibelheim Mansion.

Pic 4.jpg

FFVIII final phase of Ultimecia always freaked me out, when the music suddenly slows down and she says "I am Ultimecia"

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Ying yang is one of two things in a game ive had a nightmare of.
    the other being some monster from that gamecube game.
    Eternal Sonata? idk its where you have an insanity thing and some effects happen. even stuff reminiscent of Psycho Mantis.

i was young watching my sister but still.

While not "creepy" at all, there is one entity in the franchise that inspires terror in even the most stalwart of individuals.

Cute as heck, though.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Bubba truly terrifies me for sure

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I found the scene in Final Fantasy VII where Cloud sees Jenova in the Shinra Building to be creepy when I first saw it, because I had no idea what I was looking at, (I didn't realize it was headless woman, it looked like a species of its own, because I looked at it wrong), and the music "Who Are You?" didn't exactly help matters.

I like the music, but you gotta admit, it does sound pretty creepy (which it's most likely meant to).