Thread: Ten Years Since the End of the Saga

Default Ten Years Since the End of the Saga

Happy 10th anniversary, Xenosaga Episod III. One of the only games I followed through production and made sure to preorder. I still remember how excited Iwas and all the chats me and other Xeno nerds had as we awaitd the answers to the mountains of questions the first two games built. I only wish I still had my copy... Sadly, moving out-of-state is expensive. I can't replay it now but I will get a new copy soon. I just can' t believe it's been so long. If only the HD petition had succeeded... Those Dark Cloud games got the treatment. They never seemed all that popular.

It is sad. I would probably buy any console for a new Xenosaga game.

Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    I would kill for an HD collection.
    Me too. Especially because I never got to play the games on PS2.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Man, I really need to get back to that playthrough of the Saga series. Got to kind of the fluff section of Episode 1 after the Encephalon Dive and been distracted by new and shiny things to continue. It's been ages since I've played Episode 3, and I'm curious to see if it holds up as well as I remember much like Suikoden V did.

It was a fun, if schizophrenic, series that would be awesome to see continued or at least remastered. I'm kind of hoping Monolith Soft will find a cool middle ground between this series rich story and Xenoblade's unique and open world for their next game.