Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Least favorite household Chore

Blog Entries

You know everyone says to buy a dish washer but I don't know, I kind of like the feel of water. And I mean it's not like it's a ton of dishes, I mean it's only me. But I am considering it because I have this hand tremor and not as great motor skills, and I have the money; it's just I'd rather do the dishes even though I hate it.
    Creativity is certainly about not being constrained by rules or accepting the restrictions that society places on us. Of course the more people break the rules, the more likely they are to be perceived as ‘mentally ill’
    “Fix the cause, not the symptom.” – Steve Maguire

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Emptying the dishwasher.

Str8 Pimpin'

Blog Entries

Never heard that one before, lol.
    Creativity is certainly about not being constrained by rules or accepting the restrictions that society places on us. Of course the more people break the rules, the more likely they are to be perceived as ‘mentally ill’

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by jenovajunkie View Post
    You know everyone says to buy a dish washer but I don't know, I kind of like the feel of water. And I mean it's not like it's a ton of dishes, I mean it's only me. But I am considering it because I have this hand tremor and not as great motor skills, and I have the money; it's just I'd rather do the dishes even though I hate it.
    i have a dishwasher but not everything is practical to put in there. like my frying pan for example, or some of the delicate glassware that would probably get chipped.

also you can get the feel of water like 10 other places in your house
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Blog Entries

Yeah but washing the dishes is different from just having a machine do it, to me. If I had kids I would make them help washing the dishes because it reenforces a lot of things like discipline, patience, routine and probably a whole other set of variables.

I hate mopping the floor, because I can't move around my house for a while since the floor is wet. Plus, my rabbit always sheds hair everywhere so I actually have to put her (she has free roam of the house, everything is bunny proof) and the dog away so they don't get hair on the wet floor, or the chemicals on their paws. The dog will whine and the rabbit will bang on her cage walls. My entire house is hardwood so its a huge pain in the butt.
    When the war of the beasts brings about the world's end
    The goddess descends from the sky
    Wings of light and dark spread afar
    She guides us to bliss,
    her gift everlasting

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

i agree with jj i love washing dishes its so zen

i mean if the stream isn't too strong and doesn't splash you

personally my least fave chore is laundry folding

and browsing eoff

Blog Entries

Lol Krissy I don't LOVE washing dishes. Really I don't I love doing any chores that are tedious, but then again somethings I'd rather have it done by hand than by machine. It takes away the human aspect of it. I've come to think that maybe I should just move to a farm. But I am built for a city.