Hey everyone, what are your predictions on season 7 of Game of Thrones.

Here is is what I think may happen.

1. Jamie will Kill the Mad Queen Cersi. She has taken power and has nothing left to lose and isn't above blowing up Kings Landing to keep it. I think Jamie will be the one to end her.

2. Jon will find out about his lineage from going into the Winterfell Crypt. The books hit on this more then the show but I think it is where he will learn of who his parents really are.

3. The wall will fall. The wall will clapse and I think it is because of this. There must always be a Stark in Winterfell. Jon Snow though his mother is a Stark he isn't. Since he was named king of the North in Winterfell he has undone the magic that holds the dead from crossing the wall, (combined with Bran crossing again too) and it will come down in a fantastic show of Ice.

4. See Jorah will be named the Prince that was promised and look for a way to kill the White Walkers. Yes I think it will be Jorah. I also think he will kill Dani in season 8 in order to forge the blade needed to beat them.

Those are a few of my thoughts. Would love to hear what others think. Also feel free to disprove me on these as other may have more insite then I do on things.