Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 161

Thread: The Sims 3 - Lads vs Lasses! EoFF Edition!

  1. #76
    Lovely Gal Cid's Knight Night Fury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,610
    Articles
    156
    Blog Entries
    28

    FFXIV Character

    Liara Lavender (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    I think I'm going to drop a vote for Calliope and Carny!

    BTW Surprise guests do not count in the vote, only original Lads and Lasses!


  2. #77
    Lovely Gal Cid's Knight Night Fury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,610
    Articles
    156
    Blog Entries
    28

    FFXIV Character

    Liara Lavender (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    1.jpg
    I start the LASSES day with a quick whip round of where everyone is. Freya is apparently searching for scrap in piles of garbage...

    2.jpg
    And Fury is rummaging through the LADS bin.

    3.jpg
    Guilty

    4.jpg
    She does however, get to meet the lovely Pheesh!

    5.jpg
    I found that the LASSES house was getting very stale and boring so I built a not-so-secret-secret Lab for Calliope...

    6.jpg
    She begins by experimenting on Pumpkin's mind! Pumpkin has lost the AMBITIOUS and NATURAL COOK trait and has adopted DAREDEVIL and EVIL!

    7.jpg
    There was an influx of Wild Horses in the area today for some reason

    8.jpg
    Like, lots of horses!

    9.jpg
    An evil Sim needs an evil cat.... We've adopted this lump and named him BoB.

    10.jpg
    Speaking of pets, Bubba is out carrying Sir Dancealot through the streets!

    11.jpg
    Calliope does an experiment on herself that goes terribly wrong...

    12.jpg
    Now she's a crisp.

    13.jpg
    But even a crisp gotta eat...

    14.jpg
    ...and read!

    15.jpg
    Pumpkin is fixing the bath that BoB broke!

    16.jpg
    Starlet is up to some evil smurfing trout man I can smell it. That chair...

    17.jpg
    Formalhaut and Jinx aren't really getting along....


  3. #78

  4. #79
    'Just Friends' Formalhaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Glenwood
    Posts
    13,326
    Articles
    54
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Evil Pumpkin is brilliant. Not sure who to vote for yet, I'll think on it. What is a great inferno anyway?

    Also, surprised I'm disliking people in this. Though I suppose me and Jinx didn't get along for like, the first few months of knowing each other so maybe this is a case of truth in video gaming.


  5. #80
    Lovely Gal Cid's Knight Night Fury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,610
    Articles
    156
    Blog Entries
    28

    FFXIV Character

    Liara Lavender (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

    Default

    The great inferno may or may not be a sealed room with many fireplaces and plants....



    May or may not be



    *shifty*


  6. #81
    Radical Dreamer Fynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tower of the Swallow
    Posts
    17,328
    Articles
    56
    Blog Entries
    16

    FFXIV Character

    A'nutoh Tia (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    Evil Pumpkin is brilliant. Not sure who to vote for yet, I'll think on it. What is a great inferno anyway?

    Also, surprised I'm disliking people in this. Though I suppose me and Jinx didn't get along for like, the first few months of knowing each other so maybe this is a case of truth in video gaming.
    So does that mean Disco Fynn is the party animal I never was but always secretly wanted to be?

  7. #82
    'Just Friends' Formalhaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Glenwood
    Posts
    13,326
    Articles
    54
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    Evil Pumpkin is brilliant. Not sure who to vote for yet, I'll think on it. What is a great inferno anyway?

    Also, surprised I'm disliking people in this. Though I suppose me and Jinx didn't get along for like, the first few months of knowing each other so maybe this is a case of truth in video gaming.
    So does that mean Disco Fynn is the party animal I never was but always secretly wanted to be?
    Unleash your inner animal, Fynn.


  8. #83
    Some Mitten Lover Sir Lancealot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Where your Schwartz is.
    Posts
    754

    Default

    Woof.

  9. #84
    Radical Dreamer Fynn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Tower of the Swallow
    Posts
    17,328
    Articles
    56
    Blog Entries
    16

    FFXIV Character

    A'nutoh Tia (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    Evil Pumpkin is brilliant. Not sure who to vote for yet, I'll think on it. What is a great inferno anyway?

    Also, surprised I'm disliking people in this. Though I suppose me and Jinx didn't get along for like, the first few months of knowing each other so maybe this is a case of truth in video gaming.
    So does that mean Disco Fynn is the party animal I never was but always secretly wanted to be?
    Unleash your inner animal, Fynn.
    My inner animal is a Sylveon and it is very much unleashed.

  10. #85
    Sh♥tposter Extraordinaire Jinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    22,047
    Articles
    4
    Blog Entries
    14

    FFXIV Character

    Trash Baby (Sargatanas)

    Default

    WHAT MAD MAN VOTED FOR GALUF????

    Also, smurfing Crop, man. Just stand on your front lawn and watch the burglar go into your home.

    And of course Bubba is sad the TV is gone, he needs it for seducing Galuf!

    That said, I think I'd like to see Matt and Calliope go. Matt hasn't really done anything, and I'd like to see where my relationship with Carny goes.

    ...which is probably why Formy hates me.

  11. #86
     Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Yer pants
    Posts
    25,482
    Articles
    272
    Blog Entries
    34

    FFXIV Character

    Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Evil pumpkin xD I like the pets Sir Dancelot is a great name.

  12. #87
    Pinkasaurus Rex Pumpkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Falling on your head
    Posts
    16,882
    Articles
    119
    Blog Entries
    133

    FFXIV Character

    Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    I like how Evil Pumpkin fixes bathtubs

    I vote Kaycee

    And Dat Matt too
    Last edited by Pumpkin; 09-12-2016 at 05:10 PM.

  13. #88
    'Just Friends' Formalhaut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Glenwood
    Posts
    13,326
    Articles
    54
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin View Post
    I like how Evil Pumpkin fixes bathtubs
    Yes but is she 'fixing' them?

    Throw Night Fury and Dat Matt into the fire. They're my votes.



  14. #89
    Yossarian Lives Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    51,499
    Articles
    71

    Default

    tbh I don't know why you didn't give Pumpkin evil from the start.

  15. #90
    Pinkasaurus Rex Pumpkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Falling on your head
    Posts
    16,882
    Articles
    119
    Blog Entries
    133

    FFXIV Character

    Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    >:[

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •