Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HARDEST ENEMY!!

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Im going to have to say the hardest enemy is infact. A tonberries. Not master tonberry. Not tonberry. Tonberries. Theres 3. And they appear in a chest in Umaros cave. And they absolutely decimated my team...

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    I remember Zozo in general being an absolute pain in the backside. I thought I was reasonably levelled up to that point but I got my arsed handed to me there.
    Yeah, the Dancers will wreck you if you're not prepared. In addition to having some powerful magic, they also can throw dirks and mythril knives which uses the same algorithm as Shadow's meaning they will out right murder you if you weren't grinding.
    Back in the day I died to those dancers more then anything else in that entire game.

The flying heads in Phoenix Cave. You do not want to fight but you cannot flee and then they defeat you.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    The flying heads in Phoenix Cave. You do not want to fight but you cannot flee and then they defeat you.

Forgot about him and his stupid 1000 needles.

Quote Originally Posted by FFNut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post

Forgot about him and his stupid 1000 needles.
    I am pretty sure their scary thing was Soul Sucker, the one that drains an insane amount of your HP and will most likely one shot you. Don't remember then using 1000 Needles

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

They use 1k needles.
    confuse.
    and lifeshaver

Ah, Lifeshaver. That was what I was thinking. Not sure why I thought soul sucker.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Maybe thats its name in some translation. Pretty sure snes and gba both use lifeshaver. Unless its psx that uses it aswell.

They do use the attack called "Blow Fish" in older versions which is 1000 Needles. They use Smirk and 1000 Needles. No Lifeshaver. The team up with some other enemies sometimes though which can be tough as those others use stuff like Quater/Gravity and a 1000 Needles attack afterwards can give your low-level team even more trouble.

I hate running into them, no being able to flee and then them using 1000 Needles.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 09-19-2016 at 01:48 AM.

Banned

Brachiosaur.

That guy hits hard - very hard - and he can also throw Ultima!
    He can also dish out a bunch of annoying status effects with Disaster, although of course you can use Ribbons for that.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Kefka of course! It is hard to focus with that toned half naked muscular body of his.

...I am really sad I can't think of a penis shaped monster in FF VI to make reference too right now.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCracker View Post
    ...I am really sad I can't think of a penis shaped monster in FF VI to make reference too right now.
    Well if you really look at Kefka's boss art in his god mode... well it looks like he REALLY like destruction.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Kefka's Raging boner. I remember noticing that years ago, you'd think it would be a hard image to forget.