View Poll Results: Which of the main protagonists will die?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Noctis

1 11.11%
  • Ignis

0 0%
  • Gladiolus

0 0%
  • Prompto

2 22.22%
  • Someone else (please state)

3 33.33%
  • No-one will die! Why would that happen?! It will be 60 hours of rainbows, unicorns and fluffiness!

3 33.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Character Deaths!

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Does this still take place in the XIII continuity thingy? Cause Etro won't let anyone die.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm pretty sure Regis is going to die, stories involving Kings and their old enough to rule sons tend to spell bad news for the kings. I can also see Lunafreya's bodyguard getting killed off for a character building moment for her. While I don't really see the main playable cast biting the bullet, I can totally see them pulling a fake out one where each member has to stay behind to fight something so Noctis can move on, with each scene looking absolutely dire for all of them until they all show up in a heroic rescue of Noctis at his lowest point in the final battle.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I have a feeling (SPOILER)Prompto isn't going to make it out alive. I've had that feeling for a long time now.

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

(SPOILER)Regis dying was known before even Kingsglaive was released. I'm pretty sure they even mention the fact during the Uncovered Event. I mean we also have been shown gameplay footage where Noctis and crew finds out about his death.

As for in the main game, who will die, I have a strong feeling that it will be (SPOILER)Lunafrey from how she talked in Kingsglaive about her destiny is to make sure Noctis fulfils his. As well as the fact that she's an oracle and while they are departing from the FFXIII it is a remanent from th Bersus days and well, we know how that goes. Or the twist is Noctis' destiny is to (SPOILER)die to save Eos or he dies in Luna's stead .

I dunno if my later tags were necessary...