Heya guys,

so I think that nearly every gamer gets sometimes overwhelmed by gaming for some time and either stops playing completely or plays simply out of habit before finally getting back "that" gaming feeling and enjoys themselves once again.

So the overwhelming feeling is once again upon me and I don't know what to do about it!

I've got TONS of games in my backlog to finish and I am simply the kind of player, that needs ALL achievements or at least beat all the superbosses in his games etc. This obviously takes lots of times and I am fine with that but for past half a year I can't seem to finish any game I start, heck I might enjoy it for few first hours but I never even get to the ending before putting it down again.

Of course, the best course of action would be simply wait to get my gaming tastes back, since they always do come back, but I am really missing the feeling of playing something properly so I want to kinda force it back myself. I've already tried not playing at all, playing just neverending games like Diablo 2, just watching anime or serials, reading books and I don't want to wait more.

So I want yours opinions people. Should I take one of the games I tried to play and stick with it until all achievements/ending, or should I start completely fresh game and go with that?

Or any tips in particular!