Thread: what if..

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Default what if..

In ffx. The whole time Only Yuna could see Tidus. I think that would be pretty cool. Make it convincing that the others can see him. Till the climax where you are revealed that because Tidus was a dream. Only Yuna could see him. I think itd be cool if done properly.
    do it in a way where any time you replay it. You will notice things that give away the fact he cant be seen. So they would have to be subtle. It might make no sense in combat and healing though.... so I guess maybe not. But hey its an idea I had while trying to sleep so kaboom

Quote Originally Posted by Galuf View Post
    In ffx. The whole time Only Yuna could see Tidus. I think that would be pretty cool. Make it convincing that the others can see him. Till the climax where you are revealed that because Tidus was a dream. Only Yuna could see him. I think itd be cool if done properly.
    do it in a way where any time you replay it. You will notice things that give away the fact he cant be seen. So they would have to be subtle. It might make no sense in combat and healing though.... so I guess maybe not. But hey its an idea I had while trying to sleep so kaboom
    FF VI(th sense)

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Galuf View Post
    The laughing scene would make more sense.

Unfortunately, it couldn't be because everyone interacts w/ him.

This reminds me of a wrestling podcast I watch, where they have a joke theory that Mojo Rawley of the Hype Bros. is nothing more than a figure of Zack Ryder's imagination. He's everything Zack wants to be, and the whole time it's Zack out there fighting as a one man tag team.

This would be an awesome video project. Fighting wouldn't even be that hard, just never use him lol
    "The Save Sphere debacle of 2014: Never Forget"

Very interesting thought. Although I think Auron would probably have to be able to see him as well.
    When the war of the beasts brings about the world's end
    The goddess descends from the sky
    Wings of light and dark spread afar
    She guides us to bliss,
    her gift everlasting