Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting facts

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Octopus have three hearts.

There are a few people who can see 4 ranges of colors (four cones in their eyes that can mix colors) compared to the normal 3. Tetrachromats. They are only known to be women, who are daughters of a color blind father. In fact they only have one confirmed case of this but believe there are more but they just don't realize they see more than others. Normally, with the three cones, you see about a million different colors. A Tetrachromat can see 99 million. (color blind see about 10,000)
    To elaborate on this and contribute, color blindness is an X recessive trait. Women have two X chromosomes, so the faults on one are "masked" by the other. Men have one X, so any "X faults" will be expressed. So, "only color blind fathers" can mate with females that have the non-expressed recessive X, resulting in the condition stated above.

I'll add this one because it blew the mind of my wife's friend mind several months ago, your left lung is smaller than your right. It has to make room for your heart.

Cheetah's can be domesticated.

Ejaculating 21+ times within a month drastically decreases the probablility of prostate cancer.

Pure, organic, maple syrup is such a powerful immune booster that its extract will soon be implemented into modern antibiotics.

Garlic, ginger, and lime are the most potent natural antibiotics (each with a given area of "expertise").

"Swallowing" (ahem) has a multitude of health benefits. Fact.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Bees often have sex with each other while listening to Sting.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Sexual stuff al day today it seems.
    Well thwy are facts and interesting i guess.

Also I want a chettah pet