Thread: The Caius Ballad Appreciation Thread

Default The Caius Ballad Appreciation Thread

Let's discuss how Caius was clearly the real hero of XIII-2 and possibly the whole XIII Saga. It was he after all who destroyed the world of the tyrannical gods (and big God) and allowed it to turn into Not-Earth where everyone gets to live lives of peace and bliss in Not Australia and Not France.

Also his voice.

EMBRACE THE TERROR!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Great voice, incredibly stupid sword.

Blog Entries

He is awesome. If people listened to him they would have done a lot of good. He is one of those villains who is always right. He offered Noel to kill him and keep the flow and Noel was all like no until they were in Valhalla where it would do the most damage. In the end he did everything for his love Yeul. If you put the camera on his back during cutscenes you'd think the other side was the evil. Seriously geek out!
    Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!" - FF9

Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Great voice, incredibly stupid sword.
    More like that sword is totally badass! It reminds me of Soul Edge from the Soul Calibur series due to the eye.

On Topic: I love Cauis as a character. He's an antagonist that doesn't fall into the typical trope of doing bad stuff just for the sake of it. His actions are just imo. Too bad his entrance is in my least favorite FF mainline title.
    "I'm seeing it clearer/Hating the picture in the mirror/They claim we inferior/So why the f**k these devils fear ya?/I'm watching my nation die genocide the cause/Expect a blood bath/The aftermath is y'alls/I told ya last album, we need help cause we dying/Give us a chance, help us advance cause we trying/Ignore my whole plea, watching us in disgust/And then they beg when my guns bust/They don't give a f**k about us" 2pac ft. Outlawz- "They Don't Give a F**k About Us"

I would marry him in a heartbeat.

I'M COMING CAIUS !

Etro is the secret villian of Final Fantasy 13 Trilogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaymin View Post
    Etro is the secret villian of Final Fantasy 13 Trilogy.
    Basically. Yeul too. It's a case of good intentions paving the road to the unravelling of time itself.