In just two short days, the demo for Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon will release on the Nintendo E-Shop. It will be the first chance most players will get to try out the new systems of the series, and take their first steps into Alola.

For downloading and playing through the demo, you will get your hands on an exclusive Ash-Greninja, who has the Ability Battle Bond, allowing it to change form into the synchro form that drew a lot of popularity in the anime.

This thread is for people to talk about the demo, their experiences with it, curiosities they've located, new things they've noticed, etcetera. I wanted to make sure to get the word out before the day of release so that people wouldn't be caught totally unawares if they weren't following all the trailers.

I'm expecting the structure will be similar to the OR/AS demo, with a short storyline and a repeating mission structure. But, we don't have long to wait, and I, for one, am really excited to try it out.

Also, keep in mind that if GameFreak's past demos are anything to go by, there are going to be a LOT of leaks as people datamine the heck out of the demo, up to and including the entire Pokedex (hopefully, GameFreak learned from the past).