Thread: One too many...

Default One too many...

Story of my life. Isn't there a 'new members post here' sub-forum? If there is I'm sorry for missing it. Hello, fantasy people! I'm here because I'm craving a sense of community. My husband just told me he doesn't rate my ironing. Advice on how to go on?

Just jesting.

My name is Ryan. I'm from England. I would like to state here and now (in my vodka-induced state) that I do not profess to be a glittering intellectual. I'm quite aware that forums such as this play host to some of the smartest, wittiest, spottiest, ugliest, prettiest, funniest pricks on the round earth. I also implore you to make yourselves(sp?) visible so I know what I'm up against.

If you are in fact just a bunch of witless, feral mom-lovers I shall swiftly make my exit and not leave a trace. IF, however, you charm my heart and I decide to stick around, you have my deepest sympathies.

Also, I'm gay (thank you Jesus). Hope that doesn't finish me off. If it's any consolation I think chocobos (fictional birds) are cute..?
    Last edited by risey; 10-10-2016 at 02:22 AM.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

You'll be pleased to know I'm the ugliest prettiest prick you've ever seen, pal. Fully aware of the innuendo on that but I'm steaming ahead regardless. Welcome to the forums!

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

You got the right forum for intro threads. Off to a good start here!

Regarding your ironing problem, I would just stop doing it because pssh. It's a waste of time anyway!

Welcome to EoFF! Enjoy yourself!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Welcome to EoFF, risey!

I am occasionally witless, I like my mom a bit and am most definitely feral.

Enjoy your sentence stay and post lots!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

If you want to learn how to iron well, then ask Steve as he's somewhat of an expert. I heard he wrote his thesis on ironing.

FFXIV Character

Ttokkii Tsukino (Sargatanas)

There are some pretty, intellectually gifted people here on the forums. I, however, am not one of them.

Welcome to the forums!

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Night Fury View Post
    If you want to learn how to iron well, then ask Steve as he's somewhat of an expert. I heard he wrote his thesis on ironing.
    No that was an instruction manual for you... now back to the closet with you!

Clearly, I'm one of the ugly smurfers on here and we'll, I'm not a fan really of my own mother but better you your left testicle, I like most other people's in fact some would say I love them.

I should probably stop posting things online whilst I'm on the sauce. Still, better a gaming forum than sex personals or something like that. Thank you for the nice hello.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I doubt you'll find one to match your sesquipedalian loquaciousness over here, but still, one can hope you'll attain much mirth and merriment due in no small part to the fanciful folk of the Final Fantasy pastures.

In other words, hi, hello, how are ya and all that stuff. Let's get this out of the way - what's your favorite FF?

Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    I doubt you'll find one to match your sesquipedalian loquaciousness over here, but still, one can hope you'll attain much mirth and merriment due in no small part to the fanciful folk of the Final Fantasy pastures.

In other words, hi, hello, how are ya and all that stuff. Let's get this out of the way - what's your favorite FF?
    XII, probably. Pure escapism.

Quote Originally Posted by risey
    I'm quite aware that forums such as this play host to some of the smartest, wittiest, spottiest, ugliest, prettiest, funniest pricks on the round earth. I also implore you to make yourselves(sp?) visible so I know what I'm up against.
    Sometime my bum make a poo

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Fynn, a reminder: We only speak English here, please avoid confusing everyone with your strange Polish words like "sesquipedalian", "loquaciousness" and "still".

Welcome, rivey. If someone says you are bad at something, just remember there are only two solutions - for them to spend a stupid amount of time teaching you by doing it themselves, or for them to just abandon all hope and do it themselves forever. Either result is, I would imagine, something that generally favours you, so you are doing just fine.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

*heavy breathing*

Someone said vodka?! What did I miss?!

Welcome to the forum!