Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Red Dead Redemption 2

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Red Dead Redemption 2

So Rockstar appear to have changed their logo to a new red colour. Surely this is a tease for the possibility of a sequel to Red Dead Redemption.

Pic 1.jpg

The original is probably my favourite Rockstar game and you better believe I'll be first in line if this is ever released.

Anybody else excited?

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

There's an even more overt teaser image on their Twitter if you have a look on there. I am deadly smurfing excited though, absolutely.

e:

The two join up.

I bloody loved Red Dead Redemption and have wonderful memories of the stupid trout the EoFF crew got up to online. My favourite is that when you were on a four man mission, if you died you'd cut to the action of your team mates so you could see how they did with the rest of the mission. So cue me and Dan signing up for some posses to take out, say, a mine full of bandits and without our help our team mates would soon die. They'd then cut to our screens where they'd find the two of us desperately chasing a goat throughout a little Mexican town while trying to kick it. Or they'd see one of us having a boxing match with a cactus. Or just slowly walking off down a track into the sunset. Dick move? Oh yeah. But bloody hilarious.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

I havent seen anything but these 2 pics but I actually think it will be a new red dead.

we had revolver and redemption. So if theres a new one im sure it will be called Re something lol. Then again it seems companies nowadays would prefer to remake or make a direct sequel to their popular games. I mean look at skyrim. Game hasnt been out that long and is already being remade. So its a good chance its a red dead redemption 2. Or weirldy it could just be a remake if were unlucky

Articles
    Blog Entries

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh yes oh yes oh yes.

Trailer in two days too!

Articles

Oh my giddy aunt. It's going to be a long 12 months!

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Darn it. Its a sequel. Well whatever that wont stop it from being good lol.

secret: I never played the normal red dead redemptions campaign. Only the multiplayer

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Wooo! Maybe I can drive a horse better this time around (I'm very bad at riding the horse and i have no idea why. It's a dark secret of mine about this game)

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Wooo! Maybe I can drive a horse better this time around (I'm very bad at riding the horse and i have no idea why. It's a dark secret of mine about this game)
    Conversely, Steve, who - and he won't thank me for saying this - is literally the worst at everything in every video game ever made, is ridiculously good at horse riding in Red Dead. Like, I genuinely believe he is one of the best people on the entire planet at this, no exaggeration.

Like, you could easily whoop his ass in a gun battle, fist fight, knife duel, whatever, in this game and indeed in any other. In this? Even if he is on a worse horse than you he will still find a way to grind you into the dirt. He is the Usain Bolt of Red Dead horses. Red Dead horse riding is Steve's world and we're all just living in it.

It's genuinely bizarre. Of all the things in the world to be a master of.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

That title is lazy. I was hoping for Red Dead Retribution.

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Red Dead Rumpelstiltskin

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

The first one was an unexpected surprise for me. I played through it the summer of the year it came out and had an absolute blast. I am very much looking forward to this. Grand Theft Horse: Hogtie Your Neighboor.

I hope that at least one of that cast of 7 is a woman, although I'm not optimistic. Maaaaybe 2nd from the left? Not sure if I can spot a beard there...

Anyway - Red Dead is great. Looking forward to it. Should probably complete GTAV at some point, huh? Although once again it looks like no PC version at launch which makes me sad

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Like everyone I loved Red Dead. Certainly eager to see what they do with this, though I did feel like the first game stood alone as a complete package and I never anticipated a sequel.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I'm flabbergasted that there's still no PC version of the original, and there's no PC version planned for this sequel either. I mean I own every currently supported console so it's not as if I'm bothered by it. I just find it bizarre, especially in this time where literally everyone is porting their games to Steam. O___o

I enjoyed RDR though and look forward to playing this when it comes out. And yeah that title is pretty lazy. Or maybe they just want everyone to forget that Revolver exists.