A bunch of gaming websites have their reviews out for World of Final Fantasy and here are some quotes from a few.

Earlier this year I said World of Final Fantasy is the fall’s most exciting Final Fantasy game. Having played the game for nearly 40 hours, I stand by that. While I still look forward the action-packed road tripping bros of Final Fantasy XV, I’m the sort of fan whose love for the franchise is firmly rooted in the turn-based days of I through X, and that’s exactly where World of Final Fantasy takes me.
Kotaku

In a fall filled to the brim with Final Fantasy media — A movie! An anime! A new mainline entry! — World of Final Fantasy is a cutesy, cameo-filled spinoff that tries to be greater than the sum of its troubled parts. It tries to live up to the Final Fantasy name, even as it gets bogged down in annoying throwbacks that the series has long since grown out of.
Polygon

Similar to my experience playing Final Fantasy XIII-2, I eventually just had to tune out the plot to enjoy the gameplay. That’s a shame, but it doesn’t erase the entertaining battle system, the satisfaction of building an unstoppable monster collection, or the thrill of seeing your favorite characters back in action. The barrage of references might be lost on casual followers who don’t have the nostalgia to draw from, but that’s okay. World of Final Fantasy is aimed directly at fans with fond memories of the series’ first 15 years.
Gameinformer

Ours will be up whenever we get to it.