Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spaces not working in quote

Quote Originally Posted by Rantz View Post
    I stumbled upon another weird workaround - if you just type a line break and then move back up a line (leaving the line break below) you can use spaces again. Weirdest bug.

Still haven't had the time/energy to really dig into this.
    ha;lkj That worked. Bit of a necro on this thread. But as I've only just become active again, this issue was new to me. So it may be worth necro'ing once in a while as people stumble across the problem over and over until it's fixed...

That work-around sure as hell beats typing a reply somewhere else and then pasting it in. Or ... *gasp* using the advanced reply option (For some reason I much prefer replying on the thread page itself)

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Heck I just ctrl+B to bold something then ctrl+b to unbold it and that works.

Was posting on another forum today that uses vbulletin and it did it there too. So it's not just an us thing.

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Heck I just ctrl+B to bold something then ctrl+b to unbold it and that works.

Was posting on another forum today that uses vbulletin and it did it there too. So it's not just an us thing.
    This works!