FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default Grey's Anatomy

*Thwoooorp*

Making a new thread because the old one flatlined AHAHAAH

This season is annoying the trout out of me. Piss off Wilson acting so disgusted by Alex, you literally also beat a guy half to death once - he was also a staff member at the hospital (Jason Myers - OB/GYN resident) or did you forget that? I hate the Alex storyline. Have been waiting years for him to have his moment and SHONDA WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!

Is Jo ever going to tell Alex about her secret abusive husband?

There is a Calliope shaped hole this season.

I love Amelia's storyline though, really hope the stupid Meredith x Riggs x Maggie doesn't play out for much longer.

Still loving Edwards.

Slothstronaut Recognized Member Slothy's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

See, I could understand if the whole abusive husband thing tied into her seeing Alex beating up whatshisface and kind of traumatizing her again, but since that doesn't seem to be why she's mad at him at all it just feels weird to me too. And I'd completely forgotten she beat that guy so yeah, smurf off Wilson. I really hope Alex isn't leaving the show at this point though it could be leading there? My favourite character on there hands down and his reaction to his beating up whatshisface I can get.

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

So few people here watch Grey's, you should have kept the old thread ;_;

Anyway, I am looking forward to next year, and the continuation of Grey's Anatomy: Civil War

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

I am not quite up to speed but Netflix has last season on and almost done and I have to say I sorta hate Hunt. Like at first I was indifferent but now I just hate his character. I feel like all the progress he made like went away with Riggs being there. :/

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I loved Hunt. He had my favourite entrance of any surgeon or character on the show.

I loved his relationship with Cristina, and I enjoyed his PTSD storyline.

What I don't like now is they really ham up how aggressive he is. In the last season he was like that, and the last few episodes in this season he's been yelling at people in an OTT manner too. I hate that they're repeating the children storyline with him though. I think he's a good character that's just been left to the side and been given troutty writing recently, much like what happened to George tbh. I hope they turn it around.