Thread: Most Improved Member

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Nom nom nom Most Improved Member

So I'm sure we all played these games the first time and obviously gravitated towards certain characters over others, and most likely in subsequent playthrough stuck to said characters, but on the off chance you did switch up a bit and decided to rotate a character you hardly use, which ones eventually grew on you?

Perhaps to put it more simply, which characters have you grown to like more and more over time?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Animists in FFTA. I never much cared for status ailments, but damn, does this job actually make them do their job!

Blog Entries

Thief from FFI - Thought Black Belt and Red Mages were better.
    Edward from FFIV - If built right he can be the most powerful ally. (ports where he is end game)
    Gau - It takes a lot of time to learn all the rages. After so long on the Vedlt I learned that, A. I can learn rages and B. I can learn spells without leveling up making stat maxing even better.
    Yuffie - My mains were cloud, barret, and cid. After learning to morph I grew strongly attached to Yuffie and her "Doom of the Living" Limit break.
    Rinoa from Final Fantasy VIII - Only teach the dog "Angelo Search" and you can use a glitch to obtain tons of rare items.
    Yuna from FFX - She seemed so weak but giving she can have multiple limit breaks cast without breaks is what made her so unique and in my eyes the best FFX character.
    Penelo from XII - believe it or not she can run faster then others. (or maybe it's all in my head)
    Hope from XIII - I hate the character but in battle he can be a good RAV, SYN, MED.

that's all folks!
    Marcus
    "No cloud, no squall shall hinder us!" - FF9

Games completed - 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10, 10-2, 12, 13, 13-2, 13-3 Tactics, Tactics Advanced, Crisis Core, Dirge of Cerberus, KH, KH2, And played 11.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah, I agree with Saber about Yuffie. Doom of the Living and her Conformer make her graduate to my main three once you reach disc 3.

The Conformer is amazing. I pair it up with the Double Cut Materia found in the same area. Yuffie will be doing massive damage to nearly everything...from the back row.

Strago from FF VI.

The Old guy just wore me down with the shear force of his old guy-ery.

Realized recently that Gau is actually really lethal if you take the patience to learn most monster skills and can easily make the game a breeze.

Amarant. He has awesome abilities and is great all-around for damage. Best Trance in the game too I think.