Thread: Favorite scene in Final Fantasy X?

Default Favorite scene in Final Fantasy X?

What is your favorite scene in final fantasy X? Mine would have to be a Tie between when Tidus finds out Yuna is going to die when she defeats sin, particularly when he starts punching Valefor and the Aeon shows it's sorrow of the same fact- and the moment when Yuna confronts Yunalesca about wanting to defeat sorrow in her father Braska's place, and that she'd do so without false hope. Both scenes make me both teary eyed and empowered in a way. Let me know what you think
    When the war of the beasts brings about the world's end
    The goddess descends from the sky
    Wings of light and dark spread afar
    She guides us to bliss,
    her gift everlasting

When the party arrives in Zanarkand Ruins. Tidus' narration is very heartbreaking at that moment.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The wedding when Yuna jumps and summons Valefor! That is the peak point in the game for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think it might actually be when you first arrive at Besaid. After the chaos of the Zanarkand intro and the grim submerged ruins... it was great to arrive at this paradise and show off my Blitzball skills!

Do Myself a Mischief Vermachtnis's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Ekhi Ysengrim (Brynhildr)

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    The wedding when Yuna jumps and summons Valefor! That is the peak point in the game for me.
    Yes, I love the whole wedding scene. From the fight to Evrea to that scene.

Ah yes, I love the auron speech as well. The wedding was a great scene as well. I like how you have to fight the waves of guards to get to yuna, that was a nice touch.
    When the war of the beasts brings about the world's end
    The goddess descends from the sky
    Wings of light and dark spread afar
    She guides us to bliss,
    her gift everlasting

Articles
    Blog Entries

I was just kinda awe-struck the first time I saw this scene. Not only is the lore of it great, but it's just a beautiful scene to watch visually.

It's very hard to pick just one, there are so many great scenes in the game. Admittedly though, my favourite is when Tidus realizes that Yuna is going to die at the end of her pilgrimage in the Albhed HQ. Yuna's trial is also quite a moment.
    FF games played so far: FFIV; FFVI; FFVII; FFX; FFX-2; FFXII; FFTA; FFXIII Trilogy

Currently playing: Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories (PS3)

Favourite FF games: FFVI; FFXII

I kinda like all of them, in a way ( even the none fully hd cut scene ) . Some of them make me cry my heart out, but some other make me laugh my a** off.
    Like when Tidus realise that he didn't have the choice to follow Auron in the pilgrimage, It's really heart breaking. Then there's this silly scene where Kimari smile.
    I reeeeally love all of them!

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

The part of the laughing scene, where everyone else is looking at them weird.

The Misanthropist charliepanayi's Avatar

Crashing Yuna's wedding
    "Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?"

That whole section around Yunalesca is brilliant. First, Auron cutting the vision of his former self. Then, Yuna telling Yunalesca that she will face her sorrow, and one day conquer it.

You know, just watching that section back, they kinda screwed it up in the remaster. I think it's the eyes... they messed up her eyes in some parts. She looks so much more determined in the original. Compare...

Eureka!

All the stuff at the Zanarkand Ruins. That music, man, it's so melancholy and deep, and it's really something to see the proud city we saw in Dream Zanarkand reduced to a shattered, yet ethereal state.