Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Skyblade Nuzlockes Pokemon Sun

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Time tae watch a wee bit o skybladeor I would if my phone wasnt a wee *****. I tried looking for your channel on the youtube app. But idk what your name is lol.uhh ill figure it out maybe
    Last edited by Galuf; 12-06-2016 at 12:37 AM.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Galuf View Post
    Time tae watch a wee bit o skybladeor I would if my phone wasnt a wee *****. I tried looking for your channel on the youtube app. But idk what your name is lol.uhh ill figure it out maybe
    It's been excellent, Galuf. I'm on episode 7 at the minute. I wasn't clear on the Nuzlocke rules before watching but man... so challenging!

Well, I'm still a lot slower than I would like. But, on the plus side, still remaining unspoiled. Got through the very last part of the game I have foreknowledge of, which is pretty hype.

Two videos done. Nowhere near as much bulk as I wanted. But I'll have one up today, and one up tomorrow. And I think I've worked out a way to get them more throughout the week. Maybe. Working on it, anyway.

Hope you guys are still interested.

Next episode!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Currently on episode nine so it's good to have some waiting in the wings!

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

I will watch more tonight but its pretty good. Glad you chose litten. Inceniroar has a funny z move lol

also I like voice overs cos its what I do on games when im alone xD

Got another one up. Barely.

Very talky episode, with a guest appearance by my favorite Pokémon!

New teammate!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Keep em coming!

One a week was much slower than I was hoping.

This is likely my last one before the new year. But I'm trying.

Sorry I missed last week. Going to try to get another out this week. I want to keep the schedule up, it's too easy to miss making an episode, especially with how much is going on.

After reviewing my most recent couple of episodes, I'm concerned that my quality is dropping again. Between repeated info and a lack of filler talk for the less engaging zones, it's just not as interesting as when it started. I need to get to a more stable recording situation so I'm not as rushed when creating them. I'm thinking that I should probably cancel this one, rather than drag it out further, as it will likely be a little over a month before I'm back to full productivity. So, I'll try to plan my next episode a little better, but if I'm unhappy with it as well, I may end this LP.

Not terrible, but I can see why speed up (either in an emulator or editing) is so popular. It can take forever to get through content. I'm a bit happier with how I did, but I need to get to a more comfortable place with my run, stop taking the long breaks that make me forget my team and such. And get the story moving to a more interesting spot. I feel like there's a lot there, lurking beneath the surface, but it's not revealing itself quickly.

Sorry if you get in before the video finishes processing. I have to go to bed now, and I'm uploading immediately after recording. >.<
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Team Skull makes me uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Yar View Post
    Team Skull makes me uncomfortable.
    The Team in general? Or just Grunt A and B, who are all we've seen of them so far?

Anyway, I did manage to get another episode up, yay! Happier with this one. I think keeping it steadier helps me with the quality. Plus, more action in this one.

Again, apologies if it takes a while to upload. Though I will auto-publish it this time. >.<
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.