Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Skyblade Nuzlockes Pokemon Sun

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yar View Post
    Team Skull makes me uncomfortable.
    The Team in general? Or just Grunt A and B, who are all we've seen of them so far?
    idk all the members who throw their hands around and act like pathetic white kids that listen to too much rap music.

The juxtaposition of that face and that line... Awesome.

Anyway, I'm really going to try to keep these coming as much as I can, but I feel like I have a long way to go. I was hoping to start up Breath of the Wild as it releases, if I could get my Switch set up to record. But it'll depend on how big this game is.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yey! I can catch up with this now I'm back

Articles
    Blog Entries

I promised myself I will get around to this series at some point, and I am now. Just watched Episode One. I really like it! You have a nice, relaxed voice, but I also like your aside commentary; some of the reactions are amusing!

You also have a broad emotional range when you're voicing characters, which is amusing as you attempt to keep each voice-over consistent with previous attempts. I'm sure Kukui had like two or three similar-but-different voices. That's actually not a critique, I think it's rather charming!

Talking about Kukui: ugh, I dislike the guy already. He uses yeah way too often. And I'm sorry, no-one should wear a lab coat over a bare chest. I'm not sure how ripped you are underneath, the lab coat is for your own protection, dammit!

I'm currently watching Episode Two now. Sorry it took so long for me to start watching these!

I need to go back and relisten to my previous episodes to get a feel for voices I gave characters before I go on again.

Will try to get one more up before the move, but no promises. After I'm settled, should start coming with much more regularity.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Caught up to the bit just after the first Totem. You got hit with serious bad luck. That one flinch basically cost you three pokemon. Which is... ouch.

The game does seem harder than the others. I watched the episode with the Diglett summoning another Diglett and I was surprised you didn't flee sooner; that battle was going nowhere fast.

Managing to make some speedier progress, but I don't think I'll finish before Breath of the Wild releases. That may slow the schedule somewhat (though maybe you guys will like that LP more), but I will try to finish this in as timely a manner as I can.

Also, I'm aware that the commentary is not as entertaining as it could be, and I'm working to get more conversation topics planned to keep things interesting.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I think I was like... episode 15 or something. I'll have to check back through the thread and see where I was.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Ep 23 thumbnail is awesome. its basically whitneys miltank unleashed upon the land. enraged and unstoppable

Its weird everyone finds the totem lurantis hard, and i did it first try it was pish even if i started with litten i wasnt even using him most of the time. it was s o easy i was waiting for it to summon more enemies but it muste got bored cos i only got to fgight 3 or something.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Galuf View Post
    Ep 23 thumbnail is awesome. its basically whitneys miltank unleashed upon the land. enraged and unstoppable
    Dear God don't get me started on Whitney's smurfing miltank in Gen. II.

Bloody Rollout.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Galuf View Post
    Dear God don't get me started on Whitney's smurfing miltank in Gen. II.

Bloody Rollout.
    Even now. I Shudder at the thought of poor cynda's demis to the fiend. We must stop all miltanks before they reach the homeland of sinnoh.or maybe even the great arceus will fail to quench its thirst for power.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think I'm at a similar point to Formy. Looking forward to the new episodes!

I'm sorry, everyone. Life has just really sucked lately. I'm actually really surprised I got this done before my work week started.

There's always so much to do. I don't like working on projects while I have chores or other productive activities looming over my head, but I just wind up putting everything off and getting nothing done while I'm in a rut of depression.

Quality is pretty terrible, since I'm settling back in after a couple months without this. So sorry. Not a lot of plot done either. But I'll keep going. Maybe it'll help some.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

No worries, man. I still need to catch up with this anyway. Hope you're feeling better soon