View Poll Results: Cloud+tifa or Cloud+Aeris?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cloud+Tifa

16 64.00%
  • Cloud+Aeris

9 36.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cloud+Tifa or Cloud+Aeris?

in my experience, the erotic art featuring tifaxcloud has always been more exciting to me.

i know thats subjective and i wont deny some of the aerithxcloud art is good, but tifas cans are better and if i was cloud that is who i would choose

Blog Entries

Tend to think Aeris as there's that romantic 'spark' whereas with Tifa it's more like they love each other as best friends. And I do think a straight male and female can be best friends sometimes

Boco Don't force me to pick!

My recollection of the triangle is:

* Cloud and Tifa's background story and their personalities gave me the impression that they both always had feelings for each other, but unable to express it to each other or that they were unconscious about it. Like the scene where they meet at the dating spot when they were little.
    * Cloud joined SOLDIER to impress Tifa - another sign.
    * After Zak's death, Cloud becomes even more emotionally unavailable. After meeting Aeris and spending time with her, her charming personality makes Cloud take tiny steps at a time, connecting more with his feelings.
    * Eventually, Cloud realizes that he had actually developed feelings for Aeris. He was finally ready to let someone in and let himself feel love and joy, but then she disappears. This made him desperate into finding Aeris as he had to tell her about his feelings for her, let her know he finally had opened up.
    * Cloud imagined himself with Aeris, loving her and receiving her love back, something he never thought he would experience. This hope of joy is then crushed by Sephiroth, leaving Cloud heartbroken, angry and sad, becoming even colder than before. He had lost his one chance of love and happiness.

And that's a great story. They would really fit together. But, if Sephiroth were to die before he killed Aeris, I don't think they would have stayed together forever. Because, his true love is Tifa.

Put in other words: Aeris was the key to Cloud's heart, the only way that he would ever realize his true feelings for Tifa. But instead, Aeris as Cloud's key ended up locking his heart.

* After Aeris' death, Tifa's feelings for Cloud is getting stronger and they start to develop a romance. Read the link below, seems like they actually planned a scene that would hint that Cloud and Tifa had a sexual encounter (But it was turned down for being too extreme)
    https://thelifestream.net/lifestream...ary-ultimania/

* Then, there's this from the Case of Tifa:
    After making certain that Cloud was asleep, she spoke to him.
    "We'll be all right, won't we?"
    Of course, there was no answer. I only heard the sound of him sleeping. I wondered if the fact that he was sleeping here meant that he was part of the family.
    "Do you love me?"
    Cloud woke up, a dubious look on his face.
    "Hey, Cloud. Do you love Marlene?"

So yeah... I say: First Cloud and Aeris, then Cloud and Tifa

Zack is trout and deserves death in obscurity. Tifa is alright, but I'm team Cloud + Aeris all the way.