So, I don't have any serious intention to ever get a tattoo. It's just not my thing. But whenever I see them online I love to admire the artwork. It makes me wonder what I would get if I were a tattoo kind of person. What about you? If you were to tattoo yourself in some kind of way that would reflect who you are right now, what imagery / words would you get, where, and why?

[link - it's the chocobo image on this page with the yellow and black background, and apparently FFXIV Lodestone actually has layers of images on top of each other so I can't simply copy/paste the image url]
Fat Chocobos Free Company Emblem - This is the Free Company that I nurtured through to being the top FC on my server and I couldn't say enough to praise how wonderful they have been over the years. We're a family, we work hard for each other, and the atmosphere is excellent most of the time (like with any family, there are meh times on occasion). I'd probably get this on my upper arm, like an insignia on the sleeve of a soldier.

Aiyon symbol - That's the symbol on the right, not the word 'Aiyon'. Aiyon is a world I created from nothing in high school. I have two books full of information about this world, the characters, the history, the races, the mythology, the whole shebang. I love it to bits. I'll never finish it, but I'm more than content with this symbol that Nait created back in the day for it. Although not Nait's original intent, the symbol is more than just a neat look, it has a dragon-like look to it for me and that captures everything I love about the world. If I got this anywhere it'd probably be on the back of my neck, or just a little lower, at the top of my back.

Jaguar - I love jaguars. I don't know what kinda image I'd get for this tattoo though. Tricky to think up something that really 'nails it' and that is suited towards a tattoo.

FFVII Logo - If I were to get a tattoo to cover my love of the FF series, it would proooobably be this one. No idea where I'd put it though. I'd probably also consider a FFVII sleeve made up of various imagery/characters/monsters from the series, too.