Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 5 Things That FFXV Can Still Screw Up

Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Except it's entirely subjective.
    Looked like something getting pushed as a fact to me. Nothing in the wording of that showed subjective tastes. People in the fandom do that crap all the time.
    "I'm seeing it clearer/Hating the picture in the mirror/They claim we inferior/So why the f**k these devils fear ya?/I'm watching my nation die genocide the cause/Expect a blood bath/The aftermath is y'alls/I told ya last album, we need help cause we dying/Give us a chance, help us advance cause we trying/Ignore my whole plea, watching us in disgust/And then they beg when my guns bust/They don't give a f**k about us" 2pac ft. Outlawz- "They Don't Give a F**k About Us"

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

But they can't state a fact on a matter that's completely subjective. Therefore, they cannot be stating fact, no matter what wording they use

Here's one thing they didn't screw up entirely: the soundtrack is now available and, I'll be damned, it's 96 tracks! Only a few of them are short filler tracks as well.

I'm genuinely astonished, I didn't the count would even reach 50. I look forward to listening to them all because while it's not quite an Uematsu soundtrack the music is still damn good. Especially Somnus which I've had on my iPod since Dramattica came out in 2006, which is weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    I'm genuinely astonished, I didn't the count would even reach 50. I look forward to listening to them all because while it's not quite an Uematsu soundtrack the music is still damn good. Especially Somnus which I've had on my iPod since Dramattica came out in 2006, which is weird.
    Ms. Yoko is a completely different beast from Uematsu. I am glad they both have contributed to the series. Having Somnus on your Ipod that long isn't weird at all. Somnus for a decent number of FFXV fans is considered to be a classic at this point.
    "I'm seeing it clearer/Hating the picture in the mirror/They claim we inferior/So why the f**k these devils fear ya?/I'm watching my nation die genocide the cause/Expect a blood bath/The aftermath is y'alls/I told ya last album, we need help cause we dying/Give us a chance, help us advance cause we trying/Ignore my whole plea, watching us in disgust/And then they beg when my guns bust/They don't give a f**k about us" 2pac ft. Outlawz- "They Don't Give a F**k About Us"