Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: In the Winter Ciddies you congratulate all the winners, or you die. NOMINATE NOW!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Get me some wine. Recognized Member Queen Award, First of Her Name's Avatar

:monster: In the Winter Ciddies you congratulate all the winners, or you die. NOMINATE NOW!

The long, dark winter is coming, and with it the most terrifying, evil, forsaken enemies of lore...

It is I, Queen Award, First of Her Name (thank goodness I left it at that and didn't add my other titles--The Turnt Queen of the Alcohols, the Room, and the Floofy Mutts, Queen of McDonald's, Breaker of Glasses While Unloading Diswashers, and Mother of Brandog). The time for the 2016 Winter Ciddies has come! It's the time to knight our smallfolk and recognize our bastards, so please nominate so those you find deserving have a chance at winning a Ciddie! If you're lazy, you can likely expect some PMs or VMs from me or my Queensguard later this week!

Please Queen Award, First of Her Name a raven with your votes by DECEMBER 4th, 2016, 3PM EST.

Our lovely awards this year are:
    1. Best Member
    2. Best Staffer
    3. Best Veteran [Any non-staff member who joined prior to 2010]
    4. Best Regular [Any non-staff member who joined between 2010 and 2015]
    5. Best Newbie [Any member who joined in 2015 or 2016]
    6. Best Chatter
    7. Best Artist
    8. Best Writer
    9. Best Post
    10. Best Article Series
    11. Best Let's Play
    12. Best Avatar
    13. Best Signature
    14. Best Custom User Title
    15. Best General Poster
    16. Best Lifestream/Academia Poster
    17. Best Final Fantasy Poster
    18. Funniest Member
    19. Sassiest Member
    20. Weirdest Member
    21. Happiest Member
    22. Craziest Member
    23. Most Warm-Hearted Member
    24. Most Confused Member
    25. Most Hardcore Gamer
    26. Most Helpful Member
    27. Most Thought-Provoking Member
    28. Most Stylish Member
    29. Most Missed Member
    30. Cutest Couple

Most Likely To...
    31. Not Care About Game of Thrones At All and Make Sure Tell Everyone About It
    32. Be a Show-Only Watcher Who Hates the Book Purists Telling them Their Opinions and Theories are Wrong
    33. Be a Book Purist and Tell Everyone How Much Their Opinions and Theories Are Wrong
    34. Be Part of a Really Cool Book Plot That's Cut from the Show
    35. Spend Two Seasons as the Character of a Completely Pointless Story Arc
    36. Take the Iron Throne
    37. Smurf Up by Doing Exactly What They Were Told Not to and Accidentally Help the White Walkers
    38. Get Lost at Sea and End Up Rowing for Four Years
    39. Have All the Best Gossip Thanks to Their 'Little Birds'
    40. Blow Up a City with Wildfire Because They're Having a Bad Day
    41. Become a Man of the Night's Watch and Stay a Virgin Forever
    42. Be the God of Tits and Wine
    43. Be an Acerbic Old Woman Who Tells Everyone Off
    44. Actually Make it to the End of the Series Alive
    45. Warg Into a Wolf and Pee on Everything
    46. Know Nothing and Be Told So Repeatedly
    47. Have a Steamy Sex Scene with Their Twin
    48. Become a Staffer
    49. Win a Ciddie for the Very First Time
    50. Have a Buddy Adventure Around Westeros [Nominate two members]

Of course there are some rules...

1. You can nominate yourself for no more than five awards.
    2. You can nominate any one member for no more than ten awards, excluding Cutest Couple.
    3. Do not post your nominations. PM them to me, Queen Award.
    4. You cannot make more than three nominations per award. If you do, I'll take the first ones you've nominated.
    5. Changes/additions can be made however often you like. Please title any PM's with Changes as 'Nomination Changes' or 'Vote Changes', and the same for additions to your nominations.
    6. People who are NOT currently couples shouldn't be voted as Cutest Couple - this is for people who ARE already couples.

And some other guidelines and tips!
    1. You don't have to make nominations for every award.
    2. When nominating, please think not of overall, but purely of the last six months.
    3. All nominations are strictly confidential. You cannot publicly post your nominations or votes until after the final voting has occurred - a thread can be made for them a bit after the results are shown.
    4. To be nominated into the second round for an award, a member must obtain at least two nominations in that award. However, should eight members all receive three nominations or higher, then the cut-off will be raised to three nominations, and the same for eight members receiving four nominations each, and so on.
    6. I hold the right to reject any nominations/votes for any reason, most often this is that the member have been inactive in the forums or chatroom in the past six months.
    7. Queen Award, First of Her Name, Election Booth and second accounts are only allowed to be voted for the MLT (Most Likely To...) Ciddies.
    8. Banned members are only allowed to be voted for the Best Chatter and Most Missed Member Ciddies.
    9. Staff members are not eligible for Best Veteran or Best Regular.
    Last edited by Queen Award, First of Her Name; 11-27-2016 at 07:54 PM.