Thread: Spoiler Free Review

Default Spoiler Free Review

Have you ever tried NISSIN co’s Cup Noodle soup? It’s extremely afforable, cooks in seconds by just adding hot water, and tastes amazing! You can pick it up at any major supermarket. I recommend the Chicken flavor. It has just the right amount of spices, and bits of real chicken—a flavor combination that can not be beat! If you want to spice it up, try the Jalapeno Chicken flavor. It’s the Chicken flavor you know and love with a hint of real jalapeno flavoring that is guaranteed to take your noodle experience to the next level!

One Hundred Chimneys Recognized Member Tavrobel's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Yeah, but what's your score out of 10?

Also, with rice?

Strawberry Virus Recognized Member Marshall Banana's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Site Design
    • Forum Design

ichigo

Just wanted to add that while this might seem like spam, it is actually completely relevant to the game.

Fragaria addict Recognized Member Momiji's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

This is literally the review that has made me decide to buy the game.

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Your other post says it's "a complete disaster". Do you have any actual opinions on it? If so, I'd be genuinely interested to hear them.

Quite honestly I think people need to really really love open world exploration in order to get very much out of this game. I don't have a ps4 so I have been watching a playthrough off of youtube but after a few hours of gameplay that I have watched (have to admit I fastforwarded through parts of it because it is simply that boring) seem to be about 95% open world exploration, 4% combat, and 1% story.

I honestly don't even know any of the names yet of any of the four main leads that you start out with. They don't really talk much at all to each other besides your standard 'let's go' type of lines when they are running through the countryside. No real cutscenes to develop and let the player get to know them and the world they are living in.

There is this girl that came into the story after a while. Not sure exactly what her name was but you might as well call her Aeris because it sounds a lot like Aeris. When she first appeared I thought the game might actually get into some story development, but nope, she pretty much is just there to lead the character around town (guess the other characters needed a coffee break or something). Most development I could find out about her was that she seemed to be a childhood friend of the main character.

I stopped after she left the game and the other three characters (the ones you started with) came back and the group just carried on with their explorationary ways.

It really seems like Square is about ten to fifteen years behind the norm with their game development. These types of games and stories were fun back in the '90's and early '00's but these days where we have games that have practically movie quality stories these Final Fantasy releases just seem really, really, really, outdated.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I just saw where this came from. Seriously this review is 100% relevant.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Okay, now I get this. I thought it was just a little noodle stall and didn't think that was too bad, but then I had a quest pop up about noodles and, yep, damn. That's kind of embarrassing. I'm still surprised they didn't have an Audi badge on the Regalia like all the cars in Kingsglaive.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I like shrimp flavor!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

In seriousness this seems to have happened because Nissin's office is a short three-minute walk away from Square Enix's office.

Also:

http://www.dualshockers.com/2016/12/...als-hilarious/

Blog Entries

In seriousness this seems to have happened because Nissin's office is a short three-minute walk away from Square Enix's office.
    And lots of money

there was a picture here