I know some members here have already beaten the game, but for those of us who have just got the game I thought this would be a nice place to put down our thoughts about some of the little touches, fun moments and any gripes we have without the risk of any spoilers. I've been playing for an hour or so and I'm having a good time so far!

• The relationship between the four main characters is really enjoyable and believable, I enjoy their chemistry a lot.
  • You can buy and play soundtracks from other FFs to play in the car? smurfing sold. Cruisin' the highway with Man With the Machine Gun playing
  • I love that Prompto takes pictures of things! That's such a neat little way to document the journey.
  • I do NOT like that it grades my stealth and defence in the battles because I don't believe in either Offense is consistently an A+ ranking... defence and stealth? Ah, not so much.
  • The story is really minimalist, isn't it? Blimey, just straight in there. Feels very un-FFy! Well, recent FFs anyway.