SPOILER ALERT DETAIL: In this sidequest, apparently 14 characters are possible to have gathered together to give you items. I'm trying to figure out who the two that I'm missing were. This will therefore include the names of people involved in this quest and characters who *might* turn up in the quest, and that means spoilers relating to what happens to certain characters up to and including very near the end of the game. I suggest finishing the game before reading this thread.

SPOILERS FOLLOW

I'm really curious about this. Here's who I have...

- Coctura
- Vyv
- Navyth
- Sania
- Cid
- Iris
- Holly
- Talcott
- Dino
- Takka

With a note on the tables from Wiz, and Dave standing at the door. So I guess that's my 12. Trying to guess who the others could be...

- Cidney? I'm pretty sure I've done every one of her sidequests, so not sure what else I could do to trigger her coming along. She gives the quest out too so it'd be a bit non-standard if she turned up that far away from the garage after telling me to go check it out myself.
- Aranea, Biggs, Wedge? No sidequests for them that I know of, so I'm guessing not.
- Jared? That could be accurate. He isn't in attendance for me but I'm in chapter 15 so that would explain his absence.
- Monica? Perhaps if you do enough hunts or something?
- Dustin? I don't even know who Dustin is to be honest. xD He's at Caern though so I guess he's someone.
- Shop keepers that give out quests in Lestallum? Doubtful, but you never know. I think I've done all their sidequests though.
- Randolph? This could be right, I've only just started his quest recently.

My best guesses would be Monica, Randolph or Jared. Jared makes a lot of sense. Randolph too for me because I've not done his quests. Hunts I've not done TOO much of so yeah, hard to say for that end if Monica ends up being relevant to them in the long run. Perhaps you can only get 13 total, and there are 14 possible characters and it just happens that you can't have both of the two that I'm missing.

EDIT: And immediately after posting this I found out it can't be Monica as she is mentioned in the following dialogue as the next go-to person for this quest. So I'm gonna guess Randolph and Jared. But then, I don't know if those two can exist at the same time in the game so... D: