Thread: Starting picks

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Starting picks

So we all know the threads calling for your starter pokemans. But you don't stay with just one pokemon. We're all red/blue veterans here, so we all go for a few more right at the start.

Who did you pick as your extra 'starter pokemons'?

I took a caterpie (now a butterfree) for my physic attacks, and the Sun version of pidgey (Pittitil or something) to get some flying type. I still need a water type, but that can wait.

So how about you? And just to keep it interesting, ONLY the pokemon you actually intend to level and raise to power.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

I currently have a Litten Salandit. Grimer crobat cottonee and slowpoke.

however I may consider dropping grimer later just cis I have 3 poisons

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wait, you could get a grimer at the start of the game? Man, I missed out.

Grimoire of the Sages ShunNakamura's Avatar

Yeah, by the school house for one. Also Meowth and Magnemite.

For a while there it looked like I was going to run with Pikachu, but I ended up losing interest to some extent. I mostly grabbed a Pichu to get nasty plot on Litten(my starter was a modest female, so I figured I would run with it). Butterfree always gets an early game slot until about level 30 or so. And then tends to get boxed for more interesting mons. Free tends to be my catch mon fast + sleep + compound is just nice. Plus it made sos battling to get my Mudbray very easy. Wild Mudbray just can't hurt ol' Free. Free is just plain solid at the lower levels.

However, mons that are going to stay in use? Growlithe(Puppy!), Stoutland(Scrappy Puppy!), Litten(Kitty!), Sylveon(Kitty?), Mudbray, and I'll probably through in Demo Greninja. If I reject Mudbray or the Ninja, I'll likely throw my next favorite Eevee in(Glaceon).

STILL Updating the anime list. . . I didn't think I was that much of an anime freak! I don't even want to consider updating the manga list!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Drowzee as it's my favorite Pokemon.

Rowlet. Rowlet. Rowlet. Rowlet.

I got a Meowth pretty early on and was so excited for my purple Persian, buuuut, I'm not happy with the evolution so he's now he's kicking it in Box 8 forever.

I've stuck it out with my Rowlet, Growlithe, Golduck, and Pikachu though. We're a happy family.

Some Text Here.