Thread: spoiler: Salandit

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Default spoiler: Salandit

I am dissapoint. Gamefreak makes the same mistake twice. Worse even in that salandit is cool...

The spoiler is in how to evolve this critter. So if you wanna uh for some reason be really dissapointed then go away weirdo (jk you not weird)

Remember combee. Yiu know. Gen 4. Kinda annoying to find. Annoying cry. Oh and can only evolve if female with a low chance of being female.
    Well they gone and done it again. What the hell. Im probably more angrier about this because I was using one. But then during a fight I thought to myself "hmm the trial salazzle looked very fwminine..." so I searched up if male salandit could evolve... and nope. It cannot.

I guess I can keep grimer and change salandit out. Sigh. It had so much potentiol with its ability aswell.

Gamefreak you introduced alot of stuff in this gen. Why not sex change npc xD..

so yeah warning to salandit wanters. Get a female one. No matter how long it takes

Grimoire of the Sages ShunNakamura's Avatar

Yeah it sucks when they dead end it like that. I don't mind divergent, but dead end? At least give the dead end one something unique such as a rather powerful ability only the dead end gender has access to. Lets say Male Salandits got Mighty Meek which would double any base stat less than 50. With Eviolite(does eviolite work on dead end genders?) that could give it some impressive defensive abilities. Even without eviolite that would at least make it somewhat usable.

STILL Updating the anime list. . . I didn't think I was that much of an anime freak! I don't even want to consider updating the manga list!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Idk, I kinda like this decision. It may be frustrating to not know but, just like with Combee, this is firmly based on how this works in real life, like the only real important bees are female and only female bees can be queens, while many species of lizards very much have females as the dominant sex to the point that they sometimes don't need males to multiply. This kind of things just scratch that itch I have that was left in my brain by watching Animal Planet all the time as a kid.

My issue is one I've had with Pokemon for a while, a complete inability to determine things like that from an in game source.