Thread: Trying to Play it Again

Default Trying to Play it Again

I just started playing this game last night. I really like how immersive it is so far, and I really like the political drama. It's funny because I tried to play this game five years ago when I was thirteen. I almost finished it, but then I rage quit on a boss and I hadn't played it since.
    I didn't really understand what was going on, and I couldn't really get the hang of the battle system either, but now I think I'll be able to understand and appreciate it better now that I'm a bit older. Funny how that works.

And I think Basch is my new favorite FF character! He's pretty cool.

I am totally in the mood for XII right now! But I'm waiting for the HD re-release to come out because I don't feel like putting up with that aliasing on my big TV xD

What's your opinion on Vaan? Fan? For some reason I have a play arts figure of Vaan and I can't for the life of me understand why

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Vaan is a very interesting character who has a very important role in influencing Ashe into not becoming Ivalice-Hitler. I also like how level-headed he is compared to... previous... uh, heroes...

He's not the protagonist, and honestly, he doesn't need to he because his own personal story is not what XII is about

So yeah, that's why you have his figure

I just started this play through, but when I first played it, I remember not liking him. I found him annoying, but again that's probably because I didn't understand what was going on.

i think all of us didnt get ff12 during the first play through. ive just literally finished it a few days ago...after a second playthrough. i actually beat it this time. im now halfway through revenant wings....the sequel.

10 hours over 4 nights for yiazmat......sigh.