Thread: Leviathan battle changes (spoilers)

O Captain! My Captain! Spawn of Sephiroth's Avatar

Default Leviathan battle changes (spoilers)

Okay so I got to the battle last night in chapter 9 and I noticed a lot of the early battle footage when it was still Versus XIII and even when they announced that it was changing to XV, the battle with the Leviathan has changed a lot. I'm kind of disappointed that we didn't get it to fight through the buildings like we have normally seen during this battle going down the corridors with water splashing around everywhere. That just looked so fun. Without too many spoilers is there another fight in Altissia where that scene takes place or was that just something that they changed and left out in this game. This fight was one of the coolest battles in any Final Fantasy game. Im just a tad dissapointed that that section of the fight is missing. Even with the warp striking between Imperial drop ships above the city and the scene where they are hoving above the city and dropping smaller ships was missing too.

That was cut. The battle you see now is the finale of Altissia. Exept if they change something with DLC.

O Captain! My Captain! Spawn of Sephiroth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    That was cut. The battle you see now is the finale of Altissia. Exept if they change something with DLC.
    Well that is disappointing. The battle with Leviathan herself was awesome. But the leadup was just boring. Run in a line point a to point b then cutscene then boss fight. The old looked so fun. Ugh man ok thanks.

Loki: I have an army.
    Stark: We have a HULK!

To be honest, I liked the battle. I just wish the second part would have been more. Same for the final battle.