I don't know if there is an active hockey thread, or if there is anyone interested. Yet there has been some noticeable Canadians around this forum, which does give me some hope.

My favourite team is Toronto Maple Leafs, it's where I grew up therefore I support the team. Needless to say, that is what I will be posting about. If there is anyone in this thread who has another team or just general NHL news to post about, please do so.

So tonight is the game vs. Pittsburgh, Sid the Kid (Sidney Crosby) with Malkin and the loser Phil Kessel (he used to be a Leaf).

We will see how this game pans out, I mean the Penguins are a top notch team. The Leafs are a young albeit talented team that has kept the numbers low on GA (Goals against), also on scoring their own goals as well. As of late the Leafs have been losing shootouts which could be for a number of reasons.

Also, the Florida panthers have been dealing with coaching problems, and Las Vegas has a brand new team that will start next season (which will be called the Vegas Golden Knights), and will have a rather peculiar method to start their dynasty.