Thread: Ramza and Alma - Love on the Wing (WARNING: mature themes)

Relm Ramza and Alma - Love on the Wing (WARNING: mature themes)

Rated MATURE for Ideologically sensitive material (forbidden sibling romance). For OLDER TEEN AND UP.

This turned out to be a rather complicated edit. Ramza holds Alma as they walk together in a blustery gale.

I actually didn't play Tactics so I google searched this pairing to find out who they were, and your deviantart is one of the first searches that came up. I had fun poking through your work!

I don't have anything particularly for or against this couple, but I think the drawing is really cute! I hope you share more of your work with us!

Some Text Here.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by BreakfastGrilledCheese View Post
    I actually didn't play Tactics so I google searched this pairing to find out who they were, and your deviantart is one of the first searches that came up. I had fun poking through your work!

I don't have anything particularly for or against this couple, but I think the drawing is really cute! I hope you share more of your work with us!
    Thanks a lot! Yeah, you can find my artwork at DevArt, or right here in Relm's Studio. I also have a collection of fanfics in Timber Maniacs HQ, including Desert Blooms: http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread....-Alma-pairing) Of course, this couple is mega-controversial, so I always make sure to leave a warning for those sensitive to the subject matter (there's just something about these two that draws me to write for them).

Tactics is a great game, and I highly recommend it. I prefer the original PSX version myself, though a lot of people like the PSP port too.