Is anyone else going to be a walking cliche and embark on a new diet when the new year rolls in? I am!

I really need to get rid of my unhealthy habits. I eat junk food and take out far too often, and in general I'm a terrible eater - I will eat nothing all day and then bloat myself at night with a massive meal. I need to get on track.

I think having a regular 9-5 is going to help, I always thrive when I have a routine, back when I was in the UK I was doing amazing with my diet because I planned all of my meals around work. I definitely want to do packed lunch for work - to save money and to also rule out any temptations for cakes and processed foods.

I'd like to eat more plant based meals in the new year. I won't give up a lot of meat and dairy, but if I could do plant based breakfast and lunch 3-4 times a week I would notice a difference in my eating habits I think. Plus it's sooooo cheap! Beans and lentils are super cheap and so easy to jazz up with spices and herbs!

Pheesh and I also got a really nifty slow cooker/pressure cooker which will come in super handy for making lovely veggie soups when winter rolls in. There's also a porridge and yoghurt setting