Thread: Ending speculations (spoilers)

O Captain! My Captain! Spawn of Sephiroth's Avatar

Default Ending speculations (spoilers)

So
    Last edited by Spawn of Sephiroth; 01-04-2017 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spawn of Sephiroth View Post
    So in the end, do you think that Ignis, Gladio and Prompto died when Ardyn hit them. Or maybe it just immobilized them but I see no reason why Ardyn would leave anything to chance since he was going to be against a very dangerous Noctis, who was in possession of the Ring. It really left it up in the air. I will say that I do pity Ardyn probably as much as I felt for Noctis. Both got crappy ends of a bad deal.
    Why should they have died from it - they were back outside with him after Noctis defeated Ardyn, right before he went back to the throne to call the other kings. This is not left up in the air or open for interpretation or anything.

O Captain! My Captain! Spawn of Sephiroth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawn of Sephiroth View Post
    So in the end, do you think that Ignis, Gladio and Prompto died when Ardyn hit them. Or maybe it just immobilized them but I see no reason why Ardyn would leave anything to chance since he was going to be against a very dangerous Noctis, who was in possession of the Ring. It really left it up in the air. I will say that I do pity Ardyn probably as much as I felt for Noctis. Both got crappy ends of a bad deal.
    Why should they have died from it - they were back outside with him after Noctis defeated Ardyn, right before he went back to the throne to call the other kings. This is not left up in the air or open for interpretation or anything.
    I dont remember seeing that. I remember them being hit by Ardyn then Noctis vhasing after him in the throne room and going outside and triggering the final battle on the streets with then inside laying on the ground. Guess I will replay and rewatch cause I didnt see that.

EDIT: NM I remember. They were outside when the iron giants starting coming up from the concrete. Wow I totally forgot already about that :/