FB_IMG_1483206121925.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee View Post
    BUT HE MAKES GOOD FOOD

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I can't stand Ignis' voice.

I love all the other three, even Prompto with his "I... want to ride my cho-co-bo... allll day."

This is only an obstacle during the early parts of the game. Later on Ignis will let Noctis drive all that he wants (excluding sequence events), and Ignis is even willing to drive at night as well.
    "I'm seeing it clearer/Hating the picture in the mirror/They claim we inferior/So why the f**k these devils fear ya?/I'm watching my nation die genocide the cause/Expect a blood bath/The aftermath is y'alls/I told ya last album, we need help cause we dying/Give us a chance, help us advance cause we trying/Ignore my whole plea, watching us in disgust/And then they beg when my guns bust/They don't give a f**k about us" 2pac ft. Outlawz- "They Don't Give a F**k About Us"

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

THAT'S IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Aulayna View Post
    THAT'S IT!
    "I'm seeing it clearer/Hating the picture in the mirror/They claim we inferior/So why the f**k these devils fear ya?/I'm watching my nation die genocide the cause/Expect a blood bath/The aftermath is y'alls/I told ya last album, we need help cause we dying/Give us a chance, help us advance cause we trying/Ignore my whole plea, watching us in disgust/And then they beg when my guns bust/They don't give a f**k about us" 2pac ft. Outlawz- "They Don't Give a F**k About Us"

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Galina Astrum (Ragnarok)

Quote Originally Posted by FinalxxSin View Post
    This is only an obstacle during the early parts of the game. Later on Ignis will let Noctis drive all that he wants (excluding sequence events), and Ignis is even willing to drive at night as well.
    Literaly just got that bit.

I also hate the hunt system cos in ffxii it was a better cos everywhere had the same hunts and you could accept em all

Quote Originally Posted by Aulayna View Post
    THAT'S IT!
    My absolute favourite example of this was when I watched a video of a guy playing through Costlemark Tower. The video is 5 hours long and, after much suffering he finally, finally defeats the boss and claims the final Royal Arm in the game. And just as the dust settles... well, I guess anyone would've been hungry at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Galuf View Post
    I also hate the hunt system cos in ffxii it was a better cos everywhere had the same hunts and you could accept em all
    Accepting only one hunt at a time, while tedious, is balanced out with the option to gain AP for long rides by Chocobo or Regalia. Given the number of 999 AP nodes present, I would deem it more to be of killing two birds with one stone than something being of lower quality. Also, there is a fast travel option provided at times while in the Regalia, and it is possible to move back to the vehicle instantly if you were to distance yourself from it.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by FinalxxSin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Galuf View Post
    Accepting only one hunt at a time, while tedious, is balanced out with the option to gain AP for long rides by Chocobo or Regalia. Given the number of 999 AP nodes present, I would deem it more to be of killing two birds with one stone than something being of lower quality. Also, there is a fast travel option provided at times while in the Regalia, and it is possible to move back to the vehicle instantly if you were to distance yourself from it.
    Also, you are rewarded as long as you go to a tipster, any tipster, so you don't actually have to go back to the place you signed up for the hunt, which also helps with backtracking. I do feel one hunt at a time was a tad bit too restrictive though. At least let me hold three at a time since several hunts are in close proximity to each other.

I honestly felt no connection to any of the characters in XV. Didn't hate or dislike them per say... the game just didn't do a good job at compelling me about these characters. Brotherhood didn't give much insight either. Prompto, however, is a bit flavorful and I enjoy him somewhat. The other three are just.... boring. Sasuke, Aizen, and WWE reject... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Squall Leonhart Loire View Post
    Your comparisons are a far cry from accurate. Ignis isn't manipulative, Noctis is way more rounded than what you give him credit for, and Gladio in his world actually puts his life on the line...which is far from some act.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Also, you are rewarded as long as you go to a tipster, any tipster, so you don't actually have to go back to the place you signed up for the hunt, which also helps with backtracking.
    I... I did not know this. D: Oh man I could have saved so many journeys.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

I think it is silly that he is supposed to be this smart guy and an amazing cook but he is just now learning to make trout like hot dogs and grilled cheese when you eat it at a diner.