Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 37891011121314151617181923 ... LastLast

Thread: EoFF Mafia Dissidia

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Fox also revealed he was Cid after the murder, and has been happily going along with our assumption that he did an investigation. Could be riding the wave of this potentially wrong assumption!

Also yes, I said who I was. I don't think there would ever be any safe time to reveal that after what we uncovered. But it is what it is.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Also my big post up there was to FFNut, in case it wasn't clear. xD

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Pretty sure that aside from the basic roles we can surmise, the description is pretty much just flavor-texty.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah, I got it, and mine was a response to Freya XD

There might not have been a safer time, true, but there was also no real reason to reveal your identity at this point aside from defending yourself from accusations. Freya and AK are actually yet to reveal their identities, and though I'm pretty certain as to what AK's is, it's you and Freya that kind of have me doubting which one of you has been revealed in the text, and which one is in the shadow.

While FFNut's repeated claims really do feel suspicious, I still think there's a possibility that these are just newbie mistakes. And if after knowing that the killer is a little girl you still reveal yourself as a little girl, you might just have nothing to hide, hence I'm getting less and less suspicious of the confirmed girls at this point.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I dunno, i'm pretty confident now that if Fox is Cid, and that is accurate, that I've figured out his role I should have kept that all to myself now in hindsight to not out him.... but meh it's been posted, can't edit it out or anything.

That is, if Fox is actually cid and cid is the old man referred to and the flavor text aligns with his role the way I'm thinking it does.

I mean, a knight as a protector? These roles fit their identities. It would make sense that Cid knows everyone but just has to "remember" it when using their action.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

I still don't believe Shauna is Shadow. She really is drawing at strings to point a finger. Don't think we would be told the killer was a woman if there are only two woman in play in this game. Wondering about a vote why I haven't changed it yet? I have already said why and it would go with logic that my reasonings were sound on not changing it yet. Still find it very convenient that no matter what I type you draw at staws to poke holes and point a defining finger my way as to influence a vote to lynch without casting the vote yourself.

Like I said and openly admitted that my vote for Fynn knowing it could be removed was to find out information as I have no night powers. It has however pointed to a false identity and someone who wants Cosmos to kill no matter what.

Scruff and I both knew we were putting a target on our back as a female, but I did it not as a mistake, but to rather show that I am indeed a Cosmos player with nothing to hide.

You our however has hidden everything about yourself in the game. I'm that Shadow guy... From that one game... You mean a guy who hides in the shadows and kills? It's like you subconsciously picked a killer being a killer yourself

Was going to wait a few hours but

##Vote: Shauna

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Newbie mistakes are always something I keep in mind, but at the same time if you disregard everything that is ever done as a newbie mistakes then it can make an easy scum slipping under the radar. When do you stop handwaving weird posting behaviour as newbie stress? It is a difficult question to answer! And anyway, he revealed he was Lenna before it was truly highlighted that the flavour text was more than just fluff.

Nobody had any reason to reveal anything. Honestly, I chose to because it was asked of me. I have nothing to hide. This obviously only goes as far as any trust for me (which should be low) but, as I said, it is what it is.

And again, FFNut doesn't really answer any questions, and instead points more fingers and insists that asking questions and getting clarification is evil. Remember kids, talking is the only tool we have, and if doing so is seen as a bad thing...

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Shauna View Post
    Nobody had any reason to reveal anything. Honestly, I chose to because it was asked of me. I have nothing to hide. This obviously only goes as far as any trust for me (which should be low) but, as I said, it is what it is.
    It actually wasn't. You specifically said you're doing it because the gender of our character could become a source of suspicion, without anyone asking you the question

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    It occurs to me as I look at the remains of my dearly departed... I won't say friend - it was Seifer after all - but all, that we haven't all yet been introduced. Those of you who have kept your identity secret until now, would you be so kind as to introduce yourselves?
    Here's the request that I mentioned happened.

Also, it's not really worth anything now that we know admitting our gender could be a potential mark against us - but I am Shadow, that there ninja guy from that one game.
    And here's my response. I don't really see how your version of events could be gleaned here, but if you want to elaborate?

Fox also revealed he was Cid after the murder, and has been happily going along with our assumption that he did an investigation. Could be riding the wave of this potentially wrong assumption!

Also yes, I said who I was. I don't think there would ever be any safe time to reveal that after what we uncovered. But it is what it is.
    In case it matters, I had already told you I was Cid before the murder as well.

I did indeed do an investigation, although I would like to keep the results of it to myself for now. I've already shown some of my cards, I'd like to keep my skill at least partially ambiguous for the time being!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Haha, you totally did. It being in image form allowed it to be completely omitted from my brain. Apologies!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Heading back home now. I've been keeping tabs with developments throughout the day, and I'll give where I'm at soon.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I don't think it's worth it to look at character descriptions. We don't have alt accounts, nor multiple factions, so it won't do much. We won't find out the gender or whatever until the person is deceased, and at that point we know what the alignment is already.

Of course, in context of your own gender and role, you could probably find out something. Or try to anyway. Interesting stuff, I think we should keep this type of descriptions, even in games with an alt account.

So, a new day, a new lynch. Let's get this started then. I haven't forgotten, Freya! : D

##vote: Freya

Just to get things rolling. I've got a feeling she was covering for Formalhaut, and the two are dirty mafia! But then again, as everyone knows I'm me, my judgement is rarely to be trusted.

Hmm, apparently I forgot to read the last page, I'll do that now.