Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 41418192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: EoFF Mafia Dissidia

They're not confirmed females, they're claimed females. If this is your last post on this Earth at least make it technically correct :P

Articles
    Blog Entries

Well, sheesh you could've made that more obvious!

##VOTE: Shauna

There, all is restored.

Quote Originally Posted by FFNut View Post
    There are only three confirmed females. Scruff myself, and AK. In this knowing AK's power leaves Scruff as the killer.
    That's not true. We don't know if the mafia has 2 lackeys or a murderer and a supplementary role. If you turn out to be town then that leaves AK as the supplementary role.

Pull my Devil Trigger!

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    They're not confirmed females, they're claimed females. If this is your last post on this Earth at least make it technically correct :P
    We are between worlds, thank you. Not on earth.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Anyway, sorry for giving everyone a heart attack. I interpreted Shauna's 'bus' post wrongly.

Dammit Formy!

FFNut is right though, even if he is town, killing him narrows the search in a much more meaningful way than killing Shauna does! At least then we're left only with two suspected women.

..."Suspected women" is not something I ever expected to say

##Vote: Aerith's Knight

This is a throwaway vote, basically. I don't believe Nut or Shauna is mafia.

Pull my Devil Trigger!

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

me rn in this game

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shauna View Post
    Go town! Throwing your doctor under the bus was a great idea! 10/10 play
    In my defence, reading this in isolation genuinely made me think she was making a snarky exiting lynch post. I didn't think to consider she was saying it in response to someone!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

What is the vote tally, 4 on me again?

Yeah, not sure if 2 or 3 on FFNut because of Freya's unvote thing. It's kinda ambiguous whether it's serious and counts.

Freya, if you don't wanna kill anyone vote No Death!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

2 minutes to go. Thanks for the game, champs. Fair play to you mafia folk, for somehow making literally nothing into at least two votes for me.

Town, shape up.

Articles
    Blog Entries

After considering the information gathered, the eight survivors first moved to organize and analyze their information. Many suspicions were raised, but at the end of the day one went above all others. When the man in pitch-black clothing realized it was too late to convince the others of his trustworthiness, he decided to end it himself and slit his own throat as everyone else started screaming in terror.

The realization of having killed one of their own came over everyone, and for the first time the atmosphere was truly desperate.

Shauna is dead, she was Shadow, Cosmos-aligned Tormented Wanderer.

Nighttime Phase 2

Players with an ability, you have 24 hours to send me a Mognet Message with your Night Action.

Sleep well...

Articles
    Blog Entries

And honestly, Fox makes a good point about lynching a claimed female as opposed to a claimed male. It is better to lynch a female because a female did it (and do not quote that out of context). But I've flipped and flopped so damn much today I think everyone's heart would give out.

I will say though: FFNut is very very high on my list. I think the only thing saving him in my eyes is the fact that I know FFNut is new, and I can't decide whether the myriad contradictions and mistakes is suspicious or just newbie mistakes. I mean, heck, I was there. I know what it's like to be new in a notoriously difficult game. I still feel new now, to be honest.

Ugh, I'm always two steps behind everyone else's thinking. I'm so dumb!

Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post
    And honestly, Fox makes a good point about lynching a claimed female as opposed to a claimed male. It is better to lynch a female because a female did it (and do not quote that out of context). But I've flipped and flopped so damn much today I think everyone's heart would give out.

I will say though: FFNut is very very high on my list. I think the only thing saving him in my eyes is the fact that I know FFNut is new, and I can't decide whether the myriad contradictions and mistakes is suspicious or just newbie mistakes. I mean, heck, I was there. I know what it's like to be new in a notoriously difficult game. I still feel new now, to be honest.

Ugh, I'm always two steps behind everyone else's thinking. I'm so dumb!
    TFW your epiphany comes 1 minute too late and your innocent friend's blood is all over your shoes

blank_everything.jpg