Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 515192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: EoFF Mafia Dissidia

Articles
    Blog Entries

I wish people would give me epiphanies a tad sooner...

Coincidentally, if no-one corrected me over my misreading, this wouldn't have happened. So thanks, FACTS.

I'd like to point out that I am equally as new as FFNut and I haven't had the urge to go around accusing anyone who happens to be in front of me. I think he's playing the "I'm a newbie! Aren't I silly tee-hee" card way too strong.

I suspect either Freya or I will die tonight.

...I am reluctant to go to sleep knowing this.

......I'm never getting this blood out of my %*(£& shoes

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

SHHH guys you can't post, it's night time.

Quote Originally Posted by Our lord and master Kari-chan
    As a Daytime Phase ends, the Nighttime Phase begins, lasting 24 hours. During this phase players may still post in this topic like normal
    What can I say? I can't sleep and my feet are soggy

Articles
    Blog Entries

This is just the worst game to play if you're too trusting. Newbies can either get up to speed quickly, or begin to struggle. And uuuuuuuuuugh I feel the worst right now.

Peh, playing as Mafia in previous games is much less stressful. Why did you guys have to correct me! Funnily enough when I made that last 'if I flip flop any more piece' I was on a thin edge between actually changing my vote AGAIN. Wow, i really should have done that.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    As a Daytime Phase ends, the Nighttime Phase begins, lasting 24 hours. During this phase players may still post in this topic like normal
    Hmm that's kinda defeating the purpose of hte day and night phase. Maybe it's normal as in not game normal.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Hmm that's kinda defeating the purpose of hte day and night phase. Maybe it's normal as in not game normal.
    In my experience it usually doesn't matter much anyways since most people'd rather wait until daybreak to continue discussing. But sometimes it comes in handy.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Last night was just restricted to general 'ooooh it's night'.

I mean, I'm posting, but only to just self-flagellate myself. No actual theorycrafting is going on at night. None I've noticed. So posting is fine. Just not deductive posting.

Yeah, I don't want to make progress at night because I have no power at night. If I solve the case during the night phase the mafia can just be like "Oh well, better off this one before the others wake up".

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well that was dramatic. Why did everything have to happen right after I went to bed?

I need to process what just happened...

Articles
    Blog Entries

After witnessing such a gruesome suicide, everyone felt sick. So instead of sticking around and dining together, they decided they all needed some time alone to process what just happened. So they went their separate ways.

A few hours later, an older man decided to pay a black-haired young girl a visit. On the way he noticed a figure in blonde keeping an eye on the room from afar. When the older man asked what they were up to, it turned out to be a girl in men's clothing who recognized the older man. Thinking the girl wanted to make new friends but was too shy to approach the door, the man knocked on the door and motioned to the girl to come as well. The door opened and they were greeted by the black-haired girl who gave a bright smile as she recognized the man as an old friend of hers. Reluctantly the girl in men's clothing entered as well, thinking it wouldn't compromise her purpose in coming here. They ended up talking until late into the night.

On a different floor, the man in white armor decided to pay a certain colorfully clothed man a visit. When he knocked on the door, he was only met with an annoyed grunt; it seemed the man inside was already sick and tired of all these people coming to visit him all the damn time. Deeming it unwise to test the man's patience, the man in white armor decided to just leave after casting a protective spell on the room the other man was staying in.

After that, he went back towards his own room. But just as he approached the stairs, his legs suddenly gave out and he felt paralyzed all over. Realizing he was about to be attacked, he tried to invoke a healing spell, but it was already too late; his opponent would not give him a chance to recover and fight back. And then it was all over.

Freya is dead, she was Cecil, Cosmos-aligned Redeemed Knight.

Daylight Phase 3

Good morning, everyone.

You have 48 hours to decide on a player to lynch (or decide on not lynching anyone at all).

There are 6 players remaining, so the majority lockdown is at 4 votes. If any player or No Death receives 4 votes, the vote is instantly locked down and Daylight Phase ends prematurely. If there is no majority lockdown, at the end of the day the person with the most votes is eliminated. If there are multiple players with the most votes I get to flip a coin or roll a die.

Farewell, precious Freya... thank you for trying to protect us. I mean, not sure the colourful man was the best choice to keep safe considering what he did to Shauna but the effort is appreciated nonetheless. If your ghost is watching this then I apologise for when I inevitably fail to avenge you.

On the plus side, good information here:

A few hours later, an older man decided to pay a black-haired young girl a visit.
    Me (Cid) visiting Scruffington (Garnet).

On the way he noticed a figure in blonde keeping an eye on the room from afar. When the older man asked what they were up to, it turned out to be a girl in men's clothing who recognized the older man.
    So that'll be Faris.

Thinking the girl wanted to make new friends but was too shy to approach the door, the man knocked on the door and motioned to the girl to come as well. The door opened and they were greeted by the black-haired girl who gave a bright smile as she recognized the man as an old friend of hers. Reluctantly the girl in men's clothing entered as well, thinking it wouldn't compromise her purpose in coming here. They ended up talking until late into the night.
    So Garnet and Faris are both accounted for in Garnet's room. On another floor, Freya is murdered.

Number of murders known to be committed by female characters: 1
    Number of female characters unaccounted for at the time of this murder: 1

FOR THE LOVE OF FREYA CAN WE PLEASE KILL FFNUT?

Articles
    Blog Entries

Farewell, precious Freya... thank you for trying to protect us. I mean, not sure the colourful man was the best choice to keep safe considering what he did to Shauna but the effort is appreciated nonetheless. If your ghost is watching this then I apologise for when I inevitably fail to avenge you.
    Oh for... I was not the only one who voted for Shauna! You'd think I plunged the knife in myself.

Having said that: ##VOTE: FFNut

Very happy to vote for him. Newbie or not, that can no longer be an excuse, and I'm embarrassed I allowed it to be a factor for so long. Claimed female, suspicious activity all over the shop. There's just too much there to overlook unfamiliarity with the game any longer. I know I'm voting earlier, but I've kinda got something to make up for single-handedly ruining Town's chances.

I'm sorry, Freya.
    I feel somewhat responsible seeing as I used process of elimination to narrow down as to who would be which role, which in turn exposed you.

Also since Fox checked me and is calling for a lynch on FFNut, I believe that pretty much clears me.

On the bright side today should be a pretty straightforward lynch. We can lynch FFNut (the female killer) and then focus on the other mafia.

##Vote: FFNut

Pull my Devil Trigger!