Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6162021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: EoFF Mafia Dissidia

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffington View Post
    I'm sorry, Freya.
    I feel somewhat responsible seeing as I used process of elimination to narrow down as to who would be which role, which in turn exposed you.
    One thing I'm learning in my third game of Mafia is that action is not inherently superior to inaction. Your logs are very informative, but it did result in us losing our doctor. Still, I made massive blunders, so eh, who's counting?

You're not out of the woods though. You were checked... but for what? From deductions, we know that Fox is an investigative role, but he might not be a detective. True: Fox isn't jumping up and down screaming Mafia scum. But never say never. I mean, it doesn't rule out the possibility that Fox is suspicious of both you and Nutty, but is just deciding to go for him this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Formalhaut View Post

Oh for... I was not the only one who voted for Shauna! You'd think I plunged the knife in myself.
    Yes but you were one of the only towns to do so I think xD

I'm about 95% confident here that Lenna is the female murderer, so...

##Vote: FFNut

I'm about 60% confident Faris is the other Mafia... but I'd like a bit more to go on to be sure.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFNut - 3/4 (Formalhaut, Scruffington, Fox)

(Aerith's Knight, FFNut, and Fynn are yet to vote)

One more vote will see FFNut lynched. As much as he is suspicious, I would like us to hold the vote open so we can let other people talk. I will state now that anyone who decides to place a vote now and end the day will seem suspicious in my eyes.

Let other people talk through what happened. After that, vote how you see appropriate. But it is VERY early on in the day, and I'd like people to talk first.

I didn't learn anything of incredible use from investigating Scruffington, other than he seems to be at least somewhat honest

Quote Originally Posted by Formy the combat butler
    One thing I'm learning in my third game of Mafia is that action is not inherently superior to inaction. Your logs are very informative, but it did result in us losing our doctor. Still, I made massive blunders, so eh, who's counting?
    I'd go so far to say as inaction is actually beneficial, especially early game when it's saturated with players. It's hard to be suspicious when people forget you are there.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Don't think I didn't see that edit there >_>

Reminder to double-post instead of editing, please.

##Vote: No Death

I'm gonna temporarily withdraw my vote in case people come in and vote FFN without reading and accidentally end the day super early. I'll reinstate it in the morning.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Karifean View Post
    Don't think I didn't see that edit there >_>

Reminder to double-post instead of editing, please.
    Sorry! I noticed Fox posted in ahead of me, so I did make an edit to the current vote tally to add Fox's vote in.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Ok I think seems all are against me. Just to let you know if you re-read the night activities I had no night moves. So once again, you are lynching a Cosmos team member.

Quote Originally Posted by FFNut View Post
    Ok I think seems all are against me. Just to let you know if you re-read the night activities I had no night moves. So once again, you are lynching a Cosmos team member.
    Are you claiming Vanilla town?

That's a scum slip to me. Shauna was the vanilla town.

Pull my Devil Trigger!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Do remember that it is always possible for there to be more than one Vanilla Town. By my estimation, I'd be surprised if there was three Vanilla Town players; there's probably two.

Certainly not enough for everyone and their grandmother to claim Vanilla Town and not make it seem suspicious.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

I am Vanilla town. It will show everyone if you guys decide to lynch me that I had no night moves, by what you guys have deciphered. Also it will show I am Cosmos. That leaves you or Aries Knight as the killer Scruff. Before I get an early Lynch I will go

##Vote: Areis Knight

I can't decide if you are the killer Scruff, but I think AK may be Mafia. Just a gut feeling that it's either you or him as Mafia and my feeling is stronger towards him.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    On the plus side, good information here:

A few hours later, an older man decided to pay a black-haired young girl a visit.
    Me (Cid) visiting Scruffington (Garnet).

On the way he noticed a figure in blonde keeping an eye on the room from afar. When the older man asked what they were up to, it turned out to be a girl in men's clothing who recognized the older man.
    So that'll be Faris.

Thinking the girl wanted to make new friends but was too shy to approach the door, the man knocked on the door and motioned to the girl to come as well. The door opened and they were greeted by the black-haired girl who gave a bright smile as she recognized the man as an old friend of hers. Reluctantly the girl in men's clothing entered as well, thinking it wouldn't compromise her purpose in coming here. They ended up talking until late into the night.
    So Garnet and Faris are both accounted for in Garnet's room. On another floor, Freya is murdered.

Number of murders known to be committed by female characters: 1
    Number of female characters unaccounted for at the time of this murder: 1

FOR THE LOVE OF FREYA CAN WE PLEASE KILL FFNUT?
    using that same logic I was with Freya on the first night as she used her spell of protection on me. That means I was accounted for on night one as well. Could it be that both Choas were together while killing Freya? Just a thought.

Also so like I have been saying I am unaccounted for as no one checked on me and I have no night moves. It will show when you guys Lynch me.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by FFNut View Post
    Just because you were mentioned as guarded doesn't mean you couldn't kill. The description doesn't mention names, nor does it ever say "X character did nothing". Nothing in the description indicates that you couldn't have done it.

Since we've established that the killer is a girl and the other girl watched didn't do anything that night, the answer is clear as day.

##Vote: FFNut

That means:

FFNut - 3/4 (Formalhaut, Scruffington, Fynn)
    Aerith's Knight - 1/4 (FFNut)
    No Death (1/4) (Fox)

I honestly don't think it could be anyone else at this point. I feel kind of stupid that I fell for his line of thinking last round, tbh.

Hm, interesting that FFNut voted for AK.

I'm convinced FFNut is Mafia... I wonder if the AK vote is to try and throw suspicion away from someone else like Scruffington, or a double cross to try and make us think he's not on the side of AK? I think probably the latter.