Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 71721222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: EoFF Mafia Dissidia

Articles
    Blog Entries

##VOTE: FFNut

Just so we have more time to talk. It'll get reinstated in the evening. I don't know what to think of AK. As a Town, he's suspicious. If he's Mafia, he's making himself suspicious without much reason. I'm baffled by the guy.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Hm, interesting that FFNut voted for AK.

I'm convinced FFNut is Mafia... I wonder if the AK vote is to try and throw suspicion away from someone else like Scruffington, or a double cross to try and make us think he's not on the side of AK? I think probably the latter.
    Yeah, pretty much what I was thinking. After all, even before the night events were described to us, everyone was already convinced it was FFNut if it wasn't Shauna. That's enough time to formulate a backup plan. This, combined with his stubborn insistence on being town, flip-flop votes, and actually proposing the idea that Shauna could do it, is pretty damning in my eyes.

Also, notice how nobody watched or investigated FFNut tonight. while the other girl was watched by both. Since we know that one of the girls is the killer, then... yeah

As for AK, he's still incredibly hard to read for me since he's so chaotic and posts the least out of all of us. Might go either way, if you ask me, but his flippancy is again suspicious.

(don't even get me started on Formy's last-minute vote change to make it seem like he had good intentions just before Shauna got lynched, but at this point I think he's less suspicious than the other two)

Articles
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I won't deny that made me look very suspicious. I will say though that if I was a Mafia, that's probably the worst thing I could've done. Once you're on a vote that is town, why rattle the cage and draw attention to yourself? It wasn't as if I even needed to make myself look good, as I was not voted on Day Two, or even came up heavily in discussion. As a gambit, it's a very risky one, one that I certainly wouldn't need or want to take if I were Mafia.

In my (limited) experience, last minute vote changes trend an indecisive Townie, which I think is written across the majority of posts to be honest. Then again, this is me defending my own conduct, so take whatever salt you want with this.

Let's not forget it was you who also voted for Shauna, before I did. As it happens, you're not terribly far up my suspicion list, but still.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yes, I did, and I won't deny that my conviction that it was her was a large part of why she got lynched in the end. Since this is my first time playing mafia on this forum, I had no idea how Shauna acts in these situations, and I knew Nutty was a newbie whom I frankly didn't consider a very savvy player. To me it really looked like Shauna was trying to use the opportunity that there was one unrevealed character in the description and that Nutty was behaving so blatantly suspicious, but in a way that could be attributed to inexperience.

As it turns out, I was wrong, and it looks like Nutty had much more cunning from the start than I gave him credit for. Following her advice, I suspect everyone, especially since we no longer have a protector who was the only person confirmed to be Cosmos-aligned before her death. That's why from all the scenarios in my head, there are some in which you are the other Chaos follower, Formy, but I could say the same for Aerith's Knight or Fox.

But even if that is the case, I think we can safely bet on who the killing mafia is. This was a pretty simple elimination, really - if Shauna wasn't the killer, it could only be one of the two girls. One was closely watched by both of the investigators, while the other was left to her devices and another townie died.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

If you guys are convinced go ahead and vote me. I will say this before I go that I had fun with each of you playing the game. I would make a few changes next time I play. I will be the 3rd straight Cosmos to go. Have fun guys, and get those darn Chaos guys!

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

I too had my doubts about Shauna at the end of day 2 phase as being Mafia. I felt like I couldn't change my vote at that time though as I had changed it once already. I think Areies Knight is Mafia, not sure about the other. It in my mind is either Fox or Scruffy.

If Fox was Mafia him checking and giving himself an place of nope not me with other people then saying that Scruffy is innocent would tip the scales to vote me who people are suspicious of already.

I thought after day 2 a quick vote made you suspicious?

All in in all I know what mistakes I made this game. Finger pointed at me from the start which from the start over and over again put into your head myself as Chaos. I have not had to try and justify myself from the biggining.

i will point out again I had no night moves both times. For people with night moves no one who thought I was 95% suspicious checked on me? Seems a little far fetched as wishing for a way to keep the Mafia alive.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Yes, I did, and I won't deny that my conviction that it was her was a large part of why she got lynched in the end. Since this is my first time playing mafia on this forum, I had no idea how Shauna acts in these situations, and I knew Nutty was a newbie whom I frankly didn't consider a very savvy player. To me it really looked like Shauna was trying to use the opportunity that there was one unrevealed character in the description and that Nutty was behaving so blatantly suspicious, but in a way that could be attributed to inexperience.

As it turns out, I was wrong, and it looks like Nutty had much more cunning from the start than I gave him credit for. Following her advice, I suspect everyone, especially since we no longer have a protector who was the only person confirmed to be Cosmos-aligned before her death. That's why from all the scenarios in my head, there are some in which you are the other Chaos follower, Formy, but I could say the same for Aerith's Knight or Fox.

But even if that is the case, I think we can safely bet on who the killing mafia is. This was a pretty simple elimination, really - if Shauna wasn't the killer, it could only be one of the two girls. One was closely watched by both of the investigators, while the other was left to her devices and another townie died.
    You don't have to be so defensive. I know you're new. And honestly, Shauna aside (which many of us are guilty of) you've contributed much to the discussion, more so than me. You don't have to prove anything to me.

And it's fair enough suspecting me in some scenarios.

A FFNut lynch is almost assured. If we assume that he is Mafia, then discussion must turn to the other Mafia. How I see it, Aerith's Knight is trending suspicious. We haven't really seen much of him; it's be interesting to see how he reacts under pressure when talk (and the vote) turns his way.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm just frustrated that I fell for it >< Also, I'm only pointing out that I'm new to justify why I didn't know how Shauna plays. Aside form this forum, I am not at all new to mafia.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quick voting is usually suspicious, but it all falls down to context. The context being: consensus is you're very suspicious, we didn't kill you the day before, our friend died because of it, and you were the main talking point throughout much of Day Two. Day Three is basically a continuation of that previous discussion.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

I will ask that you hold out my Lynching until we are closer to the night phase as I too wish to help you guys as long as I can find the 2 Mafia. And yes AK is acting very suspicious and it was my tatic that backfired on day two to put someone on their heels for information.

I didn't change my vote with the wind. I only re voted for Shauna after pressured non stop bye her to change my vote. I was going to wait a while longer before changing it and it probably wouldn't have been for Shauna if I had. It would have been to AK.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I am all for waiting, tbh, if only because we've heard nothing from AK. We are not really sure what his role is - though my money's on watcher - and what he says may actually have a big impact on what we think of both him and our current votes.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I'm waiting as well. Come the evening, people will be back from work.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

I will still say feel free to vote for me, as I didn't expect to live through today anyhow. However I do still wish for the Cosmos team to win, and I do want to help before I get the ax.

So who is left in?

Me
    FFNut
    Formy
    AK
    Fynn
    Scruffington

Did I miss anyone? Listing it out like that... I am as certain as I can reasonably be about FFNut. My pick for the 2nd Mafia is AK or Fynn, definitely leaning towards AK at the moment. Although if we're somehow wrong about FFNut we're up Smurf's Creek without a trout xD

Articles
    Blog Entries

If Nutty turns up Town, I might just revoke my Mafia playing card on principle.