Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9192324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: EoFF Mafia Dissidia

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Karifean View Post
    The Chaos side will definitely consist of either one Murderer and a supplementary role or two Lackeys. The supplementary role may be the Roleblocker, but it may also be any of the other 'either alignment' roles in the game.

The Cosmos side will definitely consist of at least a Detective, a Protector and one Vanilla player. The other Cosmos-aligned players may be any role that is not explicitly Chaos-aligned, including more Vanilla players.
    This is what I mean, Scruffy. There's definitely one vanilla, and possibly more.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Honestly, I kinda want to end the day now, but I want Aerith's Knight to at least post something ​today.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I'll give it until 22:00. If he hasn't posted anything whatsoever, I'll reinstate my lynch.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

I will be the 3rd Cosmos to go with no Mafia.

Aerith's Knight has been laying low since the last day phase.

I feel like he may just be busy.

Pull my Devil Trigger!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scruffington View Post
    Aerith's Knight has been laying low since the last day phase.

I feel like he may just be busy.
    Yeah, I feel this is the case. The other two days, Aerith's Knight was infrequent but a presence. I've not noticed AK even logged on today, so I do feel as if he's been too busy. Which puts me in a dilemma. Should I vote for Nutty now and end the day at roughly 24 hours, or keep it open another day? I'm inclined to keep it open out of sheer politeness for other voices, but I know people hate it when a vote is left open needlessly. Any thoughts?

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

I kinda of want you to all vote me now just because it will show me as Cosmos, and that it will also show that I was vanilla.

If if you are wondering about the Shaddiness of asking about night votes. It was completely new. I asked that 30 mins into the game when I was trying to figure out the rules and thought we all had one day vote, and a night vote that was private. I had no clue that Cosmos didn't lynch anyone at night. Figured it out soon enough.

Not having any night powers I decided to cast an early vote (Not realizing it would be shady at the time due to inexperience) in an attempt to get people talking to get human nature in play. See if people would be defensive, or try and just go with it.

This is whole game people pointed a finger at me when in reality I have done nothing that you guys can't read in this thread. I have had no night powers, and I have had to play Defense this whole game.

When You all Lynch me and see I am just a Vanilla Cosmos player, Cosmos will be down another and in trouble as Mafia will get another free kill and numbers will be down to 4.

I am am not saying don't vote for me, all I am saying is that you wait until the day is done to talk about who the Mafia really is. Take the most time you can in the day to not just kill me, but try and figure out who,the two Mafia really are. If I am locked in for you this vote, lock in but then turn discussion to other players and there will still be two Mafia for you guys to figure out.

Nutty, if you're town then it's basically game over and we don't deserve to win anyway

I kinda want the day to end just so we can see which way you flip and move on with out lives.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Like I said if you are locked in, lock in. However to keep discussion open may open up people to who Chaos really is. Just a thought to help you guys win.

Just wrote why I did the things that pointed you guys to me for when I get voted it will make more sence for you guys on my actions. I admit my first game was full of mistakes, but I have learned from them now.

Articles
    Blog Entries

You say jump, I say how high?

##VOTE: FFNut

The town has decided, Karifean. Either we live to see another day, or I NEVER​ want to play Mafia again.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Desperate pleas could be heard echoing in the great hall, but they fell on deaf ears. The girl had no alibi for the night before; everyone's minds were made up. She was a traitor. She had to be.

When she realized there was nothing she could do to convince her allies, she sank to the floor, crying, resigned to her fate. A leader who'd lost her people's trust had nothing. Slowly, a magic field started forming around her and the girl began to lose her form. The others kept their stern gaze as she faded away, but if you listened very closely you might have been able to hear some people chuckling to themselves. Only when she was completely gone from this world did they realize... they had once again made a terrible mistake.

However, to some, that was but a reason to rejoice.

FFNut is dead, he was Lenna, Cosmos-aligned Inspiring Leader.

Nighttime Phase 3

Players with an ability, you have 24 hours to send me a Mognet Message with your Night Action.

Sleep well...

Articles
    Blog Entries

Oh for- you've got to be kidding me!!

I hope I die tonight. I don't want to endure this pain any more.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Assuming town doesn't make it (usually games end at even), for the record, here's a list of people I find suspicious, in order of most to least suspicious:

Aerith's Knight
    Fox = Fynn
    Scruffington

Whoever's the Mafia in this game is super good. Come to think of it, I'm actually not so angry at myself for lynching Shauna. Even if I stuck with my flip and lynched Nutty, that's still a town lynch. And Shauna was convinced Nutty was trending Mafia herself.

Ugh. I'm looking forward for this ridicule to be enshrined in analysis in the Mafia discussion thread later on...

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post

I hope I die tonight. I don't want to endure this pain any more.
    Kill me first!