Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141828 ... LastLast

Thread: EoFF Mafia Dissidia

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

OOC:FYI we are supposed to be asleep. No talking.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Can't sleep, clowns'll eat me. Can't sleep, clowns'll eat me. Can't-

Sleep well, Fox!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Karifean View Post
    As a Daytime Phase ends, the Nighttime Phase begins, lasting 24 hours. During this phase players may still post in this topic like normal, but more importantly, all non-Vanilla players may perform their night action.
    OOC:Far as I'm aware we can talk, but honestly I'm limiting what I'm posting to humorous vignettes of Kefka. And even then, I don't really intend to post much at all during the night.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

I'm just sitting waiting to see if I wake up or not.

Articles
    Blog Entries

*Yawn*

Is it time, yet? *Checks watch*

*Goes back to sleep*

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

Are we alive or dead... I am excited to see what lies ahead.

Articles
    Blog Entries

A black-haired adolescent was relaxing in his room, deciding to get some much-needed sleep after the stressful day. An androgynous person who apparently couldn't decide what hair color suited them best was observing them through a crack in the door. When they realized the man was not planning on heading out that night, they decided to leave them alone.

While returning to their room, they passed by a man clad in white armor who was heading into the room right next to theirs. The armored man was met with the smiling face of a girl and decided to keep her company for a while, worried she might get attacked. When the man realized nobody was going to come, he decided to call it a night, casting a protective spell on the room before he left, just in case.

A few corridors away, a blonde man with a confident smile on his face was wandering around, looking for the colorfully clothed man who had drawn much attention to themselves with his creepy way of talking during the day. He found him in his room and decided to make some small talk with him, asking him a few questions while closely observing his mannerisms. They were soon joined by an older man whom both the blonde man and his conversation partner knew. The older man seemed interested in joining their conversation, so they talked for a few hours about their situation. Over time the older man gradually recovered some of his memories regarding the colorful man.

After some time, the men decided it was time to get some sleep, so the blonde man and the older man left the room and went their separate ways, both in a good mood. However, as the blonde man rounded a corner, he was suddenly met with the eerie, unsettling smile of a girl. He instinctively realized the person before him was not his ally and drew his blade, but it was already too late; the girl started chanting and the next thing the man knew he was floating in the air unable to move, and before he could react any further he felt himself being ripped apart. But even that feeling left him only moments after, and he would never move ever again.

qwertysaur has died, he was Seifer, Cosmos-aligned Proud Hero.

Daylight Phase 2

Good morning, everyone.

You have 48 hours to decide on a player to lynch (or decide on not lynching anyone at all).

There are 8 players remaining, so the majority lockdown is at 5 votes. If any player or No Death receives 5 votes, the vote is instantly locked down and Daylight Phase ends prematurely. If there is no majority lockdown, at the end of the day the person with the most votes is eliminated. If there are multiple players with the most votes I get to flip a coin or roll a die.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Well, smurf.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

I am alive to see another day!

My cunning plan of "let's hope the traitors see the error of their ways" seems to have failed. Today, we mourn the loss of a good man. A jerk, to be sure. A self-important jerk with mommy issues. A self-important jerk with mommy issues and a temper who would always send his lackeys to deal with you instead of talking to you directly.

But a good man nonetheless.

It occurs to me as I look at the remains of my dearly departed... I won't say friend - it was Seifer after all - but all, that we haven't all yet been introduced. Those of you who have kept your identity secret until now, would you be so kind as to introduce yourselves?

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

I will be happy to say I am Lenna

I wanna edit the post to fix my 'ally' typo but I'm not going to. Put it down to me being the Cid from a game with a notoriously poor localisation.

FFXIV Character

Nutty Eoff (Sargatanas)

With fair skin and Pink hair.