Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FFNut View Post
    It's a typical new Nintendo style. They went that way since the Wii and I think if this is a big realse for the Switch as they are looking to bring people back to Nintendo, and they had their say in the art. Just my thought.
    But the original Xenoblade was on the Wii. And it looked like this.

Notice how the characters don't look twelve, have the same face or boobs the size of their heads.

Idk, I don't think there's a "typical Nintendo style" they're going for. If anything, it reminds me of those weird otaku games that come shipped with panties. And that's just incredibly creepy and I really can't get that association out of my head.
    Except it looked less like that, and more like this:
    large.jpg
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.