Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: FFIX Mafia Game Thread - Day 3 - The Final Day

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Quina View Post
    Sorry, I don't get what's weird about what I said, it seemed topical when Eiko mentioned we shouldn't vote blindly. I guess it's to be expected though, when there's not much else to talk about.
    Uh huh. Usually people rationalize their votes as they are voting. Or if their vote was questioned. You weren't under any pressure to explain yourself, yet you chose to anyways.

##Vote: Quina

I was kinda hoping there would be more to go off of at this point, but I really need to go to sleep already and I likely won't be up before the lynch.

##Vote: Beatrix

Steiner did bring up an interesting point about Quina's random explanation, but at the moment I'm more suspicious of Beatrix for jumping on Steiner's suggestion like that. It's not a particularly strong suspicion mind you, as I can easily see that as someone just taking roleplaying too far (I'm not a fan of roleplaying actually influencing one's decisions, myself). But, well, if I don't pick someone I just self-vote automatically, which would suck, and voting for no lynch is not a good idea either.

See you in the morning.

##unvote: Kuja

##vote: Quina

Tbh, I'm not any more suspicious of Quina than I am of Kuja, but I don't want to be the only one with two votes at this point.

As for taking roleplaying "too far" - there's literally not much else to discuss at this point, nor base your accusations on at this point. Might as well go all out and think "what would x character do".

In all, I think Eiko is actually more suspicious at this point, defending Kuja so vehemently from the beginning even though nobody really has anything to go on, and we need a day one lynch to progress. So why stop it? Still, can't change my vote to her yet since I don't want to be the only one with two votes.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Kuja (0): Steiner Beatrix
    Steiner (1): Quina
    Beatrix (2): Vivi, Zidane
    Quina (2): Steiner, Beatrix

Not voting: Eiko, Kuja

I decided to be nice and assume Steiner meant to unvote Kuja before voting Quina. At the moment we're looking at a couple of hours left but might well extend - sudden death seems to be on the cards as it stands.

It's worth pointing out that neither Eiko or Kuja have voted yet, and one was trying to get the other out of harm's way before. Could it be that they were waiting for a bandwagon to form so that they could quickly get rid of one of us? Once they log in, they can now easily remove either me or Quina out of the equation.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Beatrix View Post

Tbh, I'm not any more suspicious of Quina than I am of Kuja, but I don't want to be the only one with two votes at this point.

Still, can't change my vote to her yet since I don't want to be the only one with two votes.
    Remember that not voting counts as a vote against yourself, so until they vote for someone Kuja and Eiko are really on 1. So with yours, Kuja already had 2 votes and changing to me hasn't really accomplished much.

Fair point, though I did assume that they will still show up before voting ends.

How much time do we have left, Psychotic? If it's not enough for them to realistically show, I'll change my vote.

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Quina View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Beatrix View Post

Still, can't change my vote to her yet since I don't want to be the only one with two votes.
    Remember that not voting counts as a vote against yourself, so until they vote for someone Kuja and Eiko are really on 1. So with yours, Kuja already had 2 votes and changing to me hasn't really accomplished much.
    I accidentally left that rule in from larger mafia games where it's more relevant but deleted it after 5 minutes when I saw my mistake. Apologies, I had hoped nobody had seen it. So you're not wrong in what you say and neither was Beatrix.

Anyway, the deadline has passed and now we sit with 2 votes for Beatrix and 2 votes for Quina so we'll go into sudden death. Next vote for either will seal it.

Oh, well in that case:

##unvote: Steiner

##vote: Beatrix

Sorry, B, I don't particularly want to vote for you, but who knows what Eiko/Kuja are thinking, and I have to protect myself.

Congrats, town

Articles

Sparks flew at the start of day 1. Accusations were in the air, thick and fast. The Knights of Alexandria were certain that the chef amphibian must be responsible for the death of Freya. Zidane and Vivi were more suspicious of Beatrix - after all, nobody who reduces people to 1 HP and then just leaves can be up to any good. Eiko and Kuja, the purple haired duo, remained silent. In the end, Quina shrugged its shoulders, announced "I no can eat until it weaker" and pointed at Beatrix.

Alas, alas, for Beatrix was a Vanilla Townie played by the handsome and charming Fynn.

Night 1 begins now, please get your actions in

Articles

The town went to bed in shame, feeling guilt at their lynching of the innocent Beatrix. As each one of them nestled beneath the covers and drifted into sleep, dreams came to each one of them.

Eiko dreamed of moogles, playing a jaunty tune on their flute.
    Quina dreamed of tasty yummy frogs!
    Steiner dreamed of polishing his armour.
    Vivi dreamed of having many fine and healthy sons.
    Zidane dreamed of the softest butt you ever did see.
    Kuja dreamed of being shot in the head. Wait, that wasn't a dream!

Kuja was a Vanilla Townie played by the unfortunate (given that this is his first rodeo!) Mr. Carnelian.

Day 2 begins!

*rolls up sleeves and puts on his hat* Good morning everybody.

Well, that happened. Allow me to play a requiem for his soul, before I drop role-play and actually start the day properly.

Morning.

You know... considering how guilty we all felt about lynching the innocent Beatrix, we sure all had nice dreams.

Except Kuja. RIP to your and your wonderfully girly hair