Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: FFIX Mafia Game Thread - Day 3 - The Final Day

Though I had doubts earlier on Eiko they were dropped and I believe Eiko is town. My suspicions at the moment are:

Steiner
    Zidane=Quina
    Eiko

Eiko is the only one I think is town for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Zidane View Post
    So now that I've exposed your partner you're starting to panick, are you. Well looks like we'll be spared a headache when it comes to finding the remaining Mafia next day phase.
    If we lynch a Town, we will not obtain another Day Phase unless our Doctor pulls off a protection. And I could say the same thing about you. I expose contradictory statements in your posts, you therefore claim cop to give yourself a chance.

I find it amusing that I top your lists Vivi and Eiko. I welcome any investigations tonight if that is what it comes to.

Actually we lynch a town we just lose. Even if the doctor gets the right person, It will be 2 town and 2 mafia, and they can speedlynch and win instantly.

... and pin the blame on Quina (sorry, hit post by mistake too early).

I will say: the reason why Quina is down on my suspicion list isn't really because of they have said. What makes me believe Quina is less suspicious is the person falsely claiming cop targeting Quina. As I have mentioned previously, a Mafia wouldn't lynch another (unless they are truly desperate and start bussing each other).

If people are doubting my statement, I advice you to instead lynch me instead. I am a cop. One who has already been blocked once (and in danger of being blocked again, most likely). While I believe Quina is town, I am not sure whether Quina is Vanilla or the Doctor. My role has been impaired irreparably. The Doctor still has a chance.

Of course, if we end up lynching the roleblocker, then that's all to the good.

In summary then, Zidane's claim has made himself definitely Mafia in my eyes, and Steiner is likely Mafia based on their mutual interactions so far in the thread.

Oh yeah, you're right. I apologise: I'm not used to Day TWO being a lynch or lose situation.

Disregard part of my earlier statement, then.

In terms of who I think is most suspicious:

Zidane (definitely)
    Steiner (likely)
    Vivi = Quina

You're not the top of my list, Steiner.

But of course, you knew that we *will* get another Day Phase because if my claim went through uncontested, a Mafia would be executed.

And now you say lynch you instead of Quina? If you really were a townie, you would not say that because lynching you means an instant loss for the Townies.

Well, the Mafia are Quina and Eiko. Quina because I investigated them and found them out to be a Mafia. Eiko because they realized they would be in trouble if Quina was executed now and therefore quickly counterclaimed cop to get me hanged instead, giving the Mafia victory.

It's also curious that I'm up against two people while nobody comes over to my aid quickly, isn't it? Probably because the two other people on my team are townies who don't know who to trust yet. Since the other Mafia has revealed themselves, we will win if we lynch one of them now and the other tomorrow. So long as you don't place your trust in Eiko instead of me, we got this.

good. I'm your number 2. I can deal with that. So are you going to investigate me tonight? Because hopefully we get the roleblocker today.

Interesting post from Zidane. I wouldn't vote Eiko because I am 90% sure Eiko is town. The two mafia would jump on, but those would be the only two to jump on it.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Zidane View Post
    But of course, you knew that we *will* get another Day Phase because if my claim went through uncontested, a Mafia would be executed.

And now you say lynch you instead of Quina? If you really were a townie, you would not say that because lynching you means an instant loss for the Townies.
    Which I have said to disregard. As I have stated, I am not used to Day Two having such low numbers in a Mafia game. I thought there would be another phase, but there isn't. I can't nothing more than that.

Well, the Mafia are Quina and Eiko. Quina because I investigated them and found them out to be a Mafia. Eiko because they realized they would be in trouble if Quina was executed now and therefore quickly counterclaimed cop to get me hanged instead, giving the Mafia victory.

It's also curious that I'm up against two people while nobody comes over to my aid quickly, isn't it? Probably because the two other people on my team are townies who don't know who to trust yet.
    Or alternatively, no-one has come to your 'aid' yet because they are attempting to distance themselves from you, who is in danger of being lynched.

If we assume Quina and I was Mafia, why would I rush to Quina's 'aid' so fast, and so openly? Better to have Quina be sacrificed than for us both to go down in flames.

Regardless, we've come (somewhat) to an impasse. You either believe Quina and Eiko are Mafia, or Zidane and (likely) Steiner are Mafia. Those are the two theories in Day Two.

I won't tell anyone who to vote. I believe Zidane is Mafia, so I am voting for Zidane. We have two or three hours left in the day. I advise anyone yet to vote to take their time, and vote according to which they weigh most strongly.

Or maybe because you feared after I stated a 'suspicion' of you that you would be the next most suspicious one on the list after Quina flips Mafia. So you decided to try and end the game now when Steiner and Vivi still think you're rather trustworthy.

In the end it's up to Steiner and Vivi to make the call. I've said my piece. I'm certain you and Quina are the mafia here, and I can only hope Steiner and Vivi trust me.

On the last part of Eikos statement on voting I agree 100%. We need to take the vote carefully because this is where we make it or break it.

I'm taking both Eiko and Zidanes claims into account before I vote. I do want to hear from Quina still.

This is why I took off my vote for Quina. To easy for Mafia to jump if I am wrong and end the game. I will say I have seen more evidence now. Still not sure who to vote for sure but am interested in a few things.

First what is the harm of Mafia claiming Cop role. There is none as the remain safe at the night, and pull influence to swing votes for town to lynch their own.

Eiko is the one I trust most in this game. Wether Eiko is cop or not I do not know. However I do believe Eiko is town.