Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you could live anywhere in IX...

Articles
    Blog Entries

Depends on my profession. If I more affluent than average, Treno without a doubt. So much culture and luxury.

Otherwise, Lindblum. A relatively free and progressive society, culturally, politically, and scientifically. Plus all the diversity in people and activities!

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Elly View Post
    i can't think of a place in FF IX where furries don't run rampant, so yeah, there's nowhere safe to stay on Gaia... i'd probably find a cave somewhere to camp out between chicken-rat slayings, until the world is free of all anthros... then i could take my place in Alexandria as the savior that freed the world of the anthro menace... "NPC #128, you have rid the world of chicken-rats and hip-hippos, you have done the world a great service, please take your seat upon the throne..."
    There are furries in Final Fantasy IX? The game just got more awesome, in my opinion.
    The one true comparison to love and hate is; when you allow either to overcome you, it can make it so that you canít think of anything other than that one person...